ukhrtitle.gif (7690 bytes)

Crime - Organised - Institutionalised - Corruption - Fraud - Protection Rackets, run and managed by judicial chair occupants, in a free-for-all state of abundance. Note below the arrangements between the administrative, the judiciary and the media; read of the all-embracing guarantee in place, in contempt of all law : the root we point to in our pages.

WHERE IS JUSTICE? Read below:-

>>> "The court has inherent jurisdiction to stay an action which must fail; as, for instance an action brought in respect of an act of State" <<<*

*Link from herre to founder's tribulations in 1972-75 and recognise WHY, PSEUDOdemocracy

* And by extension any act of any public servant who is appointed, retained and maintained by other public servants for all of whom, the state, as employer, is ultimately responsible, including abusers of judicial chair occupancy. Hence, the billions paid out as covered in the affidavit which visitors can link to directly from here [*Link].
* Link also from here to the founder's conclusions as of 1972-75 when the great Metropolitan police were seen to be nothing but accessories to and abettors to the rampant fraud and corruption through the courts organised and processed while Members of Parliament were -as they still do- promoting the waffle that amounts to nothing short of : 'independence of the judiciary to act in contempt of ALL LAW (national and international) in a pseudo-democracy.

Link from here to proof >most clear< as to the parts the police play in promotion and expansion of the criminal activities instigated, organised, managed, processed and imposed on society >the sucker-serfs : the taxpayers< by the legal circles. Read of assertions by a typical hypocrite, none other than the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, Sir Robert Mark QPM, when he spoke of FALSE RECORDS and FORGERIES by the legal circles when delivering his Dimbleby Lecture on BBC-TV in November 1976, 15 months after he received true copy of THE FORGERY created by the licensed criminals >the legal circles< for their evil ends in the case that opened Andrew Yiannides' mental eyes to the realities of life in the United Kingdom, the mother of all PSEUDOdemocracies. Can anyone enlighten Andrew and the millions of victims of the legal circles / the courts >"WHY NO PROSECUTION of the solicitors & the barristers in 1972?<

* With such facilities in place, the words we point to here, attached to arrogant abuse of public office and arrogant dereliction of public duties, can anyone assert that Mr Andrew Yiannides, the founder of human-rights, was not right to conclude and determine that Justice has been abducted and that she is held captive in the dungeons maintained by her abductors who rape her daily in their courts in the mother of all PSEUDOdemocracies?
Access from here www.justiceraped.org and read of the realities in articles penned by the researcher who declined an 'invitations to join the club of converted morons and fraudsters, persons who determine to target and use the ever growing numbers of victims of the abused courts facilities for more of the same criminal activities they 'had been victims of' themselves. Access also from here part of the stated events in the course of a hearing at court when the court's facilities were being used with criminal intent by the organisers of the lives of the sheeple in the United Kingdom, when properties were targeted by the fraudsters in control of the Law Enforcement Agencies, operating ion tandem with the used and encouraged products of an allegedly 'civilised democracy' as created by the followers and promoters of the vile scenarios sold and promoted to the ill-educated sheeple as 'holy scriptures'. Access from here and read the article on the alphabet crearted by fraudsters which alphabet they transkated to the language of the targeted civilsation some 2300 years ago.
* ALL Member States of the European Union are subject to the ruling which visitors, readers and researchers can access in the explicit page /yourrights.htm
Link from here to the realities - we point also, in our pages, to the hint / warning > indirect but nonetheless very clear < for thinkers / true humans to recognise
* On 3rd March 2008 >someone's birthday< we released a House of Lords PRECEDENT CASE and reveal deliberations by their Lordships in respect of FRAUD - DECEPTION - CONSPIRACY & IMPLIED LIES BY KEEPING SILENT about any wrong imposed on any other
* >>> IN THE MEANTIME WE have been naming and shaming a number who know of & do much more than just approve wrongs imposed on millions of 'sucker-serfs' in our allegedly civilised country / state / province / district of the European Union that allegedly protects 'citizens from FRAUD & CORRUPTION.
Needless to say the case entailed activities and practices by solicitors as Mr Andrew Yiannides was subjected to, decades later, by an old school friend, Mr Kypros Nichola of Nicholas & Co. in London. Mr K. Nichola bluntly abused the trust placed in him and indulged, in tandem with others, in criminal activities intended to cause the damages that were imposed on the targeted 'serf' by accredited - by the Law Society & Bar Council - allegedly Honourable Officers of the Supreme Court, the courts maintained by successive elected governments in the United Kingdom, one of many pseudodemocracies. In due course another revelation relevant to the arrogant 'inherent jurisdiction', through which to deny, obstruct justice & impose all manner of criminally created states on 'the serfs', who are taxed for the cost of maintaining criminals in public office, in pseudo-democracies]

RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STATE OF AFFAIRS, successive irresponsible Lord Chancellors and Home Secretaries who ignored all complaints and submissions irrespective of the evidence and the law pointed to, by the victims of it all, the citizens who are called upon to pay taxes for the maintenance of criminals in public office.

*Link from here to our exclusive page, covering confidential fraud as arranged THROUGH THE BEST KEPT OPEN SECRET in allegedly civilised democracies >all European States, that signed up to the European Convention on Human Rights after the conclusion of the 2nd. World War<.Elsewhere the foundations and the corner stone upon which the operatives built the societies of their making using the bricks and mortar we cover in this and other pages. The visitor should not be under any illusion that the stars in the theatrical productions we relate and partly cover in our pages were by any stretch of the imagination 'humans' who were / are gifted with any attributes that distinguish 'true humans' >thinkers< from wild animals hunting for food.

Fraud in court  Council staff use Forgeries  

Misconduct in Public Office. 2 cases relative to applicable law One Protocol says it ALL It betrays arrogant intentions Law Provides for THEFTS and it covers Judges too Judges' duties   TIME 4 CHANGE   & CHALLENGES Site CONTENTS - Table of Contents & ongoing work Your Rights & OBLIGATIONS to Society SEARCH facility for any specific element / issue of concern to visitors / readers
COURTS : their Facilities Abused For ORGANISED CRIME >FRAUD Solicitor's Perjury & Victim Ignores it all Just like the Law Society always does Blackmailed or is it Just Conditioned & Subjugated Victims who join the club ? We name Lovers of blunt fraud through courts - Users of the facilities 4 illicit gains Local Authorities & FRAUD on 'serfs' the Taxpayers who are kept in the dark Police Party to & Endorsing Criminal Acts, Activities Arrogant Fraud FALSE Records & Contempt of Law by the legal Circles & Public Services The crafty ones & Vexatious Litigant PLOYS for the rewarded silent

* Information FOR victims who wish to co-operate by EXPOSING & CHALLENGING abusers of Public Office *

December 2006 - SUMMONS ISSUED & SERVED IN RESPECT OF FRAUDULENT & CORRUPT ACTIVITIES IN FAMILY COURTS
[*Link from here to evidence. *Link also from here to a case when the abusers of the courts' facilities abandoned their plans for another targeted family]

IMPORTANT INFORMATION for all victims of malpractice - misconduct - negligence, etc. TO NOTE

In the civil justice system in England and Wales, a judge presides over the proceedings that are argued by the opposing sides through the adversarial process. The process enables the court, judge, to reach a conclusion as to the truth of the facts in dispute. Thereat it is for the judge to apply the law to the facts proven, established at court.

The system as evolved is covered in the page 'English Legal System' and remains the same after the Woolf reforms.

An explicit Affidavit [*L] plus exhibits and
     letters to a Chief Inspector of Police
[*L],
          one to solicitors
[*L] and another to the Lord Chancellor [*L] evince
               ORGANISED CRIMES
(Access and read the letter to the police in September 2006 [*L])
Access & read from one of a number of letters to the Prime Minister :- * I believe that New Labour will deliver us from the wrongs we have been suffering for far too long. Use of our resources in terms of human potential and capabilities can and should be channelled through rights not wrongs, through positives not through negatives. It is our produce and ingenuity we can sell to others not the minefields of corrupt and bankrupt public services. * [*Link from here to the page, note the steps taken to ensure the Prime Minister forwarded / delegated submissions and evidence received at 10 Downing Street to the right Minister / Ministry because the submissions were in respect of ORGANISED CRIMES

*

Crime - Organised -Institutionalised - Corruption - Fraud - Protection Rackets,  run and managed by judicial chair occupants, in a free-for-all state of abundance. Note the all-embracing guarantee, in place but in contempt of all law:
"The court has inherent jurisdiction to stay an action which must fail; as, for instance an action brought in respect of an act of State". (And by extension any act of any public servant who is appointed, retained and maintained by other public servants for all of whom, the state, as employer, is ultimately responsible, including abusers of judicial chair occupancy and hence, the billions paid out as covered in the exclusive affidavit that visitors can link to directly from here - *Link also tio the founder's conclusions as of 1972-75 when the great Metropolitan police were seen to be nothing but accessories and abettors of the rampant fraud and corruption through the courts while Members of Parliament were -as they still do- promoting the waffle that amounts to notjhing short of 'independence of the judiciary to act in contempt of ALL of Parliament's Laws in a pseudo-democracy)Page Revised: June 15, 2012

RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STATE OF AFFAIRS, successive irresponsible Lord Chancellors and Home Secretaries who ignored (Fx) all complaints and submissions irrespective of the evidence and the law pointed to, by the victims of it all, the citizens who are called upon to pay taxes for the maintenance of criminals in public office.(*Link to our exclusive page, covering confidential fraud as arranged THROUGH THE BEST KEPT OPEN SECRET in alleged democracies, European States).

T eulbrtfr.jpg (14138 bytes) link to law

  • ACCESS the englishlaw.htm page and
  • consider the above headline *Law Report*.
  • Join the Community On Line - and
  • contact us if you wish to join in a class action
  • against Public Servants
  • who negate in their duties and
  • fail to protect us from
  • the rampant fraud in
  • the Courts and
  • Legal Services area. webmaster@human-rights.demon.co.uk
  • NOW - October2004 consider the arrogant denial of roghts in contempt of ALL LAW, as stipulated in the words below:

The implications & developments clear, below. Funding from the European Parliament in order to challenge wrongs imposed by 'local / state governments'. It is for the victims who had been in contact with us & for the charlatans and stooges that we are exposing as 'maintenance engineers' of the constructive frauds THROUGH the courts and the legal circles to treconsider their vile & evil activities against us while in pursuit of the thirty pieces of silver 'through the second constructive frauds, on the taxpayers'. It is for local / state governments to consider the rights of the citizens AS COVERED under Article 29 of 'the combined treaties of the EU. 

euprecef.jpg (14790 bytes) the new development THROUGH THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, as reported by 'The Independnt' on May11th, 2005. We await for 'the developments in the United Kingdom' in respect of the rampant fraud and corruption THROUGH the courts. We keep in mind the Prime Minister's declaration at the end of last year's New Labour Party Conference (2004). His undertaking / promise was that the next government he leads is to create a land of opportunity, as opposed to the land of IMPOSED DEPENDANCY. The afore stated states care of the criminals who are retained as Public Servants who expect of and rely on 'the judiciary' to create, organise and manage all state facilities, through contempt of all of Parliament's Law.


yourrights.htm        KEY PagesChanges 23 Nov 2004

Your RIGHTS (In Law) *Page Revised: June 15, 2012*
hrbnrsml.gif (1162 bytes)  JOIN the Community On Line and publish your Statement of Facts (member's case at the European Court on Human Rights - paves the way) and the Evidence you have. Use your rights in law (link) and ACT, as / or with others, against the offenders. Join them and chip in for the creation of the mass of evidence against the abductors and rapists of Justice. You can then benefit from THE FACTS and evidence that you will help establish. It can all be used in any action, severally or jointly with others, as the case may be . Crimes against humanity are not ruled out when a large number of citizens can come up with evidence and as victims concur and or expand upon on the FACTS STATED & The VIOLATIONS PLEADED as LODGED at the ECoHR, already.

Affiliated Sites For The Above Project / Activities   lbduk.org (group)

Read the Statement of facts / Legal Argument by and for the Chairman of live beat dads uk.org. Do not fail to note the rights pleaded  (par. 5.a & 5.b) in the case of a relationship gone astray, merely because the other side felt the urge and need for a change of partner. Thereafter ONE & ALL decided to use the innocent children as the vehicle for use in and for the conversion of assets industries, a division of CIUKU Enterprises!

We invite you to take part in DATA collection in the areas covered by The CAMILA Project. Your own contributions are and will be of value to all victims who are active now & to all others who, like you we hope, will be challenging the offenders by using the rights we point to,   assured in law.

IMPORTANT Announcements
Announcement- July 2002
1. Court Proceedings ARE PUBLIC RECORDS.
2. Beware of Mischief Makers operating as and or for the Divide & Rule Brigade.
Do not be misled by self- appointed 'gurus' such as we cover in the  explicit pages /2lipstalk.htm & /chaldep1.htm who aim to serve the Fraudsters Club as in /confraud.htm (the page) either from within or as guided (by the abductors and rapists of Justice) mischief makers / recruits. Such persons come up with all sorts of poor excuses, as to why victims ought not to act as their rights in law provide. (Link)


KEY to Page & Site
ECoHR Articles (Some)
EU Article- 4 Common Action
The ISSUES
Quotes - This Page
Site Pages
Other Sites of interest
QUOTES - Site Page
Important Announcement
Violations- pleaded at ECoHR
A House of Lords RULING
UN Universal Human Rights
part x


ECoHR
Convention (official-site Link)
Article 2
Article 3
Article 5
Article 6 (more)
Article 8
Article 9
Article 10
Article 11.1
Article 11.2
Article 13
Article 14
Article 34
1st. Protocol Article 1
1st. Protocol Article 2  Artx
Artxx


European Union Law
Article 29 (the Combined Treaties) provides for protection FROM FRAUD & CORRUPTION.
part x

Violations  Pleaded - List
1. First Protocol Afticle 1 - CoL member now lodged & In Housing Benefit Constructive Frauds, in 1997. (Link)
2. Article 8. Challinging the use of innocent children by the legal circles and Social Workers for the Conversion of assets by scavengers &   hypocrites
part x


Page ISSUES
1. Beware -  Mischief Makers
2. Court's PUBLIC RECORDS
3. To Protect MORALS - only
4. Children - CARING Parents
5. Rights to FAMILY LIFE
6. Crimes AGAINST Humanity
part x


Page Quotes
Court Proceedings ARE  PUBLIC RECORDS and for free access to and by the citizens.
1. Modern day Lords and Masters,  as dictators impose on the citizens illegal acts of their own or endorse such acts by the circles from within which they arose to public office....
2. P
ublished as the law commands because of the crimes perpetrated and the public interest element, the media ignore.
3. Mischief-Makers merited attention and wasted our time with intent because of secret briefings they were party to as...Link
4. The citizens need to be informed of Organised, state approved CRIME / FRAUD.
5. "..respect parents own religiousphilosophical convictions in teaching... children".
6. Rights and Obligations, Hearigs and Judgements IN PUBLIC and above ALL in the interest of MORALS
7. part 7
part x

Pages CHANGES - List
1. Important Ruling HoLords
2. Intro. Relevant Case Law
3. Added Article 34 ECoHR
4. Links to/from New Pages 
<> x


Important HoL RULING
Where Deceit was practised by an intentional wrongdoer he was liable for the actual damages which directly flowed from the fraudulent inducement without reference to the transcaction date or any other date, and foreseesability of such damages was irrelevant.


Page DEFINITIONS
D1. Impartiality:
does not imply independence from the restraints of LAW as our Law Enforcement Agencies/ Public Servants assert and promote. The dictum "NONE ABOVE THE LAW applies to one and all from within any state. (*Link to arrangements in place that ESTABLISH FRAUDULENT INTENT BY Judicial chair occupants. Yet they have the audacity to promote / use   'impartiality' of the judiciary. The arrogance care of Intellectual Prostitutes that John Swainton spoke of when he was moving out of the firing line).
D2. part 2
part x


'The Times' Law Report very clear. nodamer1.gif (37873 bytes)  The Law Report is succinct and clear: "No Damages For Wrongful Eviction" in a matter of Shorthold Tenancy Agreements, even in the case the Court of Appeal was called upon to determine, on appeal from a county court. In that instance the tenants actually were evicted without any court proceedings and or court rulings in the matter; the fact was that the property owner had sold it as an empty property and the tenancy was simply a Shorthold. 


The letter from a council employee arrogantly promotes the  reliance on 'officers of the relevant local county court to abuse public office and to impose violations of Article 1 of the First Protocol of the ECoHR on targeted citizens-victims. Attempts through Legal Aid Certificates that the abusers also relied upon were abandoned after relevant challenges. The  solicitors who were acting for the Divorce victim (Link) and saw him land in prison, because of misconduct by judicial chair occupants, were involved in the attempt and free for all scam.heviar1r.jpg (55554 bytes)  link to the page where the explicit affidavit and exhibits clarify WHY the abusers had to abandon their plans.


A councillor who ignored the submissions his staff received 3 years later came out iof the woods to  address the press with the facts HE HAD SHOVED IN THE FAMILY CLOSET - an accessory during and after the commissiin of criomes admitted the frauds!scambenr.jpg (50660 bytes)  visit the page and decide after you look at the Forgeries Council staff used for the promotion of the thefts and misappropriation of the stolen funds they all indulge in as part of the CIUKU Enterprises.


Page 1 of an Appeal challenging violations by   judicial chair occupants anpeal1r.gif (327854 bytes)  visit the relevant page and read at least the first three pages and the last three. Then if you wish to, download and print it all. Get to know of the criminal activities many public servants indulge in,  including judicial chair occupants. Use such facts, as FRAUD on the Social Security budget and on targeted citizens, LIKE ALL OTHER VICTIMS of the TRIAD and help create the mass of evidence we seek in order that the victims of the TRIAD can act both severally and jointly as national and international law provides.

PUBLIC RECORDS and the European Court of Human Rights - Principle.
Many a planted mischief maker obstruct and hinder victim-citizens from exposing on the Internet,  to the World Wide Jury, the activities of the TRIAD. Read the words below; as clear as can be on the issue of ACCESS TO RECORDS BY THE PUBLIC. From no lesser an authority than  the European Court on Human Rights:
"If you do not wish your identity to be disclosed to the public, you must say so and set out the reasons for such departure from the normal rule of public access to information in the proceedings. The court may authorise anonymity in exceptional and duly justified cases". We ask the stooges / planted mischief makers, a simple question: "SINCE WHEN has Artickle 6 been amended and allegations SUPPORTED BY EVIDENCE are matters for the criminals, alone, to know of when purporting to deal with the issues in the theatres of abducted Justice?  Unless they come up with such provisions, they should go back to the law school they gradiuated from or get their professors / tutors to deal with this simple tas / problem.


LIPS : Litigants In Person Society. First contacts with Andrew and The CAMILA Project : 1991. The only persons to have ever properly co-operated in and with the essential challenges, as warranted, were Mr Norman Scarth and Mr Geoffrey Harold Scriven. However, it was not long gefire both were noted to have changed camp. The former although he joined the Community on Line, and to all intents and purposes was to act as webmaster for the Leeds / Yorkshire area. He DID absolutely nothing in that area for years, carried on as 'the sold to the system as is fraudster' we now expose in our pages. His priority was to operate as an alleged victim who even arranged through VERY comnvenient defaults to end in prison, IN ORDER that he could set up LAW CENTRES in prisons & 'the authorities, conveniently moved him from prison to prison. At the same time his LIPS associates outside were equipping themselves with Facsimile equipment in order to act as alleged legal gurus to/for ;'the needy and targeted 'serfs'. THEIR goal, one only, just the carrot that is dangling at the end of the tunnel for those who approve of and endorse the rampant Constructive Frauds THROUGH the courts. The latter, through a questiinably construed letter by the Lord Chancellor was seen ti have been party to attempts (with his LIPS chums) to engage us in possible RACIST issues that the Lord Irvine raised in his letter to a Member of Pasrliament, about Mr G. H. Scriven's tribulations in the courts. Although afforded an opportunity to STATE WHY the introduction of such an element by Lord Urvine Mr Scriven 'conveniently defaulted to do so. Worse, he was noted to have been party to a theatrical production at the Royal Courts of Justice; one that was NOT THE MUCH PUBLICISED VENUE which the papers were trumpeting about. And the very papers promoting the LIPS crowd / mob as one of the alternative services to 'the serfs' who seek Justice. (The abducted Goddess, raped by her jailers, the judiciary, who are free to act in contempt of all law when seated in judicial chairs). XXXXXXX    Chancial the clarify the  dibious

  introduced AL   hnical r chums In the meantime legal guru, FOR the conversion of targeted assets, as his parts through the court proceedings rty  moved in 'as an alleged carer of a dying man se s devil  in order to expose the activities in the legal system AS indulged by the operatives and the adminstrators, and AS ENDORSED AND PROMOTED BY THE POLICE, indeed were contributing as our pages evince. Also the individuals who joined the Community On Line and publishe their pages, as pro-active challengers who rely on the evidence in their cases to expose the abusers of public office: "The rapists of Justice'.


In 1975, Andrew read the following: "The Court has inherent jurisdiction to stay an action which MUST fail (upper case by human-rights); as, for instance, an action brought in respect of an act of state;...". The words clearly evincing existing arrangements between the executive and the allegedly independent, of any influences, judiciary who should enter only, 'judicious and untainted rulings'. The explicit words, contemptuous  of the proclamations and principle. We link you to the paragraph of the Rules of the Supreme Court, which we piblish for the daubting Thomas' (18/19/10A) AS PROOF of the corner stone of and FOR all fraud and corruption by public servants, leading to Andrew's conclusion - the fourth quote in our HomePage. RECKLESS fraud on the public by the criminals who have been and are in control of CIUKU Enteprises. MOST CERTAINLY Andrew's own experiences pointed to the free-for-all the legal circles had been and are benefiting from. The conclusion some three years after the legal circles introduced a Forgery, as the defendants' evidence, in support of an indifensible case of commercial fraud. For over three years, the police and the criminals in control of the courts established, without any doubt, that the judicial chair occupants were but directors of the most vile of crimes, in an alleged democracy. One that is sold to the world, by the home tutored media, as one that rests and is founded, allegedly on law & order.

USE OF FORGERIES, in the course of court proceedings, is part of the Free-For-All the criminals who are in control of the Legal System, the courts and the police, instigaste FOR ptomotion of the society they are creating right under our noses.  Andrew recognised the practice as of 1972 when a solicitor 'acting for him BUT FOR OTHER INTERESTS, was seen to be party to organised deceptions and fraud aplenty. The victims of such practices always scorned and ignored by public servants who are, after all, part & parcel of organised, institutionalised Corruption. Rampant FRAUD instigated and executed by public servants,  the citizen's deputies / representatives in Parliament act as blind, deaf and dumb monkeys with the exception of a few that do not count because of their very small number. We are after all, an alleged democracy where the   'Let Barrabas go, and crucify Christ', mob, control it all. We need not point further than the Tony Martin case and how often that victim of rampant crime, unchecked and ignored by the state's investigators (police) and the endorsement of such crimes by the courts that let criminals loose on society to repeat their criminal activities at the expense of the creative and frugal.


RELEVANT Case Law - List
1. The use of Interrogatories
2. When Time/Date Immaterial
3. Fraud Vitiates Judgements
4. Public Office Misconduct
5. False Instruments & THEFT
6. part

 

undercon.gif (286 bytes) Site under reconstruction for better navigation.

Page created December1996. Human Rights Articles covered / published as of July 1998. European Union Law and page in its present context introduced in December 2001. Individual victims informed of their rights as of late 1999 / early 2000. The leaders of LIPS(*Link) and individual members were informed of their rights as of February 1997. At the time a number received, by post an explicit invitation; they were asked to look up our pages and material; also to co-operate by returning a simple to complete (both sides of) an A4 questionnaire (ticks only needed) and to return the form to The CAMILA Project. However, no one complied. We wish to qualify, however, that three individuals had been co-operating in other issues, from earlier times; also Mr Geoffrey Harold Scriven (with whom we had an excellent relationship between March 1999 until late December 1999), Mr Norman Scarth, Mr Paul Talbot-Jenkins (*Link) and Mr Maurice Kellet from even earlier times, were acting only as mischief makers(*Link). All were introduced or told to contact us from the LIPS crowd/mob quarters. The plans of the leaders of 'the group' were otherwise motivated than 'the complaints they were/are promoting and asserting'. All raise issues about the system in place'; all agree 'in private with us' that the unholy trinity, the TRIAD (*Link) instigates and maintains the system as is 'with and through public servants', with the blessings of such persons as the LIPS crowd/mob leaders/managers organise and control; such persons acting as maintenance engineers are running around promoting and working FOR the administration of the rampant fraud and corruption of society through abuse of the courts processes and facilities. (*Link).


ECoHR (Access "The Convention In Legal Terms" as defined by three authorities)
&
European Union Law
(Specifically provides for the European Convention On Human Rights to be implemented and in force in all States of the European Union)


The European Convention on Human Rights (ECoHR) under Article 1 of the First Protocol Provides for the abusive use of any facilities that violate principles of INTERNATIONAL LAW. Through violations of this article the conversion of the assets (properties) of the victim-citizens, to allegedly legitimate legal costs. Public Servants, retained on behalf of the citizens by other Public Servants, indulge. Through arranged, as discretionary powers, the corrupt and the corrupters breach and violate the following provision:- " Every natural or legal person is entitled to the peaceful enjoyment of HIS possessions. NO ONE shall be deprived of his possessions except in the public interest and SUBJECT to the conditions provided for by law AND BY THE GENERAL PRINCIPLES of INTERNATIONAL LAW.and  "The preceding provisions shall not, however, in any way impair the right of a State to enforce such laws as it deems necessary to control the use of property in accordance with the general interest or to secure the payment of taxes and or other contributions or penalties". Back to: CICA page,  Local Authorities (Pleaded by member of the CoL)

  • NOTES - A:- The above provision in International Law is the most frequently violated right by public servants in the United Kingdom. In particular by the Legal/Judicial/Police TRIAD that operates freely care of the much promoted and revered independence of 'judicial chair occupants'; persons who act injudiciously as exemplified in "The Downing Street Years" and in "The Breeding grounds-case". Also in:
  • "The Paul Talbot-Jenkins - case, "The Maurice Kellet - case", "The Baldwin De Castilo - case", "The William Spring - case", "The Jim Hulbert - case", "The Builder's - case" and the many other cases that we provide links to, in and through our pages. 
  • "The Robert Owen - case" (lodged at the ECrtHR as of last year),
  • "The Geoffrey Harold Scriven- divorce"(Link to in our pages), "The Johan Foenander - divorce"(the Appeal in our pages), "The Bryan Hudson - divorce" and "The "Norman Scarth - case", all four gone underground cases as with,
  • "The Roz Kellet - case" who removed her extensive complaints and Statements of Fact from her pages & web-sites following contacts by the Litigants In Person Society; individuals from within the LIPS crowd/mob always in the background, interfering in our work, without any consultation and or reference to us. Her Statement of Facts supported with comprehensive evidence, she was encouraged, by us, to publish on the Internet, as we encouraged Mr Jim Hulbert to do. Citizens can put an end to all maligned comments from third parties, from persons who used to, and still, relish in vile opinions on the issue of corrupted and perverted justice by the TRIAD, in control of Law Enforcement in our alleged Democracy. We have been inviting the maligned mischief makers to access the */confraud.htm* file/page and to publish their views on 'The Rampant Fraud' through the court service and legal system. We dare anyone to ignore the facts and the realities covered in the aforesaid page and to consider the elements that arose out of the conduct of another LIPS introduction we caught in bed with those she was complaining about for over 15 months. All the while she was promoting and making many a false assertion about her intentions, and securing assistance as a result of fraudulent in intent misrepresentations to us.(Link)   
  • In "The Mary Winch" (case reported by Marie Claire and covered also in two TV documentaries). Also in "The Gerald Adshed" case (stated as a precedent case in the Divorce Appeal case (Link)) both persons were driven to an early death, like many others.
  • Special mention to persons who contacted us at the directions of others. They merited attention and benefited from work done such as the Divorce Appeal in our pages no one can ignore. Abusing our time, as mischief makers with other agendas, which facts, the transcript we publish in our pages evinces (Link). They, who elected to ignore "OUR AIMS" and 'engaged in undisclosed arrangements with others' will be afforded the rights and opportunities covered in the aforesaid page. More details we shall provide in due course. Some of the work is already published, as agreed or as our rights (copyright) and as the law commands because of the crimes perpetrated and the public interest element.
  • The public at large, the citizens of the world, need to be informed and protected from Organised Institutionalised State Approved/Endorsed Crime, through politicians who ignore their duties to the citizens. Visitors to these pages should note and marvel at the capabilities of those who systematically misuse their public office in contravention of every principle of law. Through breaches of criminal law and violations of International Law the offenders Misconduct in Public office* indictable offences! (No one above the Law? We address the deputies of the people and the citizens of the world, everywhere).

And the (ECoHR ) under Article 2 of the First Protocol Provides: "NO person shall be denied the right to education. In the exercise of ANY functions which IT ASSUMES in relation to education and to TEACHING (this includes ALL established practices and examples set by public servants and or officials), the State SHALL RESPECT THE RIGHT OF PARENTS (do note PLURAL) TO ENSURE SUCH EDUCATION AND TEACHING IS IN CONFORMITY WITH THEIR OWN RELIGIOUS AND PHILOSOPHICAL CONVICTIONS.  (i.e:not as imposed and or determined by quangos and or political animals, WRONGLY MOTIVATED individuals and amoral atheists. Or by persons who have no respect for the rights and the WILL of the citizens they choose to treat as morons and or as illiterate serfs of the middle ages and or as persons, who the impostors believe, follow and practice the very principles of the IMPOSTORS themselves. Modern day Lords & Masters imposing their DICTATES(Q4) on the citizens in an alleged Democracy, such as the United Kingdom proclaims itself to be.


Article 2. "Everyone's right to life shall be protected by law. No one shall be deprived ....." WE MAINTAIN that the proviso assures citizens of the right to a life WITHIN THE LAW. So long as the citizens do not infringe upon or violate the rights of any other citizen. No matter how low the standing of any citizen in the community the right should and must be applied in line with the dictum: "All men are created/born equal". The right odd never to have been, be or let alone contemplated by anyone such as the abductors and rapists of Justice and Democracy have been indulging while 'serving as alleged public servants' only to behave as the citizens Lords & Masters. ( AY 1993). (Pleaded by member of the CoL)

Article 3.   "No one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment". WE MAINTAIN that the proviso is grossly breached by the TRIAD (legal/judicial/police and their stooges) through breaches of and misconduct in public office, such as the practices by the Rampant Corruption Jockeys in charge and in control of the courts.  (Pleaded by member of the CoL)

Article 5. "Everyone has the right to liberty and security of person. No one shall be deprived of his liberty save in the following cases and in accordance with a procedure prescribed by law. (Link to Convention site). HOWEVER we can assure you that no procedures prescribed by law, that would be in line with the simple declaration under the introduction to the article, AUTHORISE the abduction of the life of victims of the legal(1), judicial(2), police(3) = TRIAD.  ??????, the Greek word (TPIADA), covers the Holy and not the unholy trinity that is in control of our country. In the UK, citizens, on a regular basis, are led in the beehives where the legal circles thrive, as in 'The Breeding Grounds - case. Citizens are forced and or caused to take up issue with the fraudsters, the corrupt and the corrupted who flourish unhindered and unchallenged. Citizens DO HAVE THEIR LIBERTY STOLEN from them through such impositions. The RIGHTS of the citizen, as provided for under this Article, ARE VIOLATED. Citizens are deprived of the 'right to lead a life as they have the right to plan for in a free democracy'. The citizens although not serfs, nonetheless are FORCED TO LABOUR OVER LEGAL MATTERS. They SLAVE over papers and FIGHT in the courts FOR THE RIGHTS DEPRIVED OF THEM BY THOSE WHO TARGET THE CITIZEN'S who created and own properties (including peace of mind). The citizens' properties are stolen through the activities that members of the Community On Line members COLLECTIVELY cover, as in our pages. The criminals who flourish in our society, through control of the 'services' the TRIAD maintains, are challenged to argue their vile activities and to defend the defaults of the public servants retained in the circles the TRIAD 'maintains' in an alleged democracy, allegedly founded and resting on law and order.    

Article 6.  "In the determination of his civil rights and obligations or of any criminal charges against him, everyone is entitled to a fair and public hearing within a reasonable time by an independent and impartial tribunals established by law. Judgement shall be pronounced publicly but the press and public may be excluded from all or part of the trial in the interests of morals, public order or national security in a democratic society, where the interests of juveniles or the protection of the private life of the parties so require, or to the extent strictly necessary in the opinion of the court in special circumstances where publicity would prejudice the interests of justice". (For more relevant sections access the Home Office page. For the full list access from this page the official ECrtHR web-site). In the meantime DO NOTE the following: (Violations Pleaded by member of the CoL)

  • 1. "RIGHTS" as well as obligations ARE COVERED by this provision.
  • 2.  "PUBLIC" as well as fair "HEARINGS" (you can address the court and you ought not to be treated as an underdog) ARE PROVIDED FOR.
  • 3. "Within REASONABLE TIME ", means without prevarication and no meandering through inexcusable time wasting and cost creating theatrical productions. Such activities are created and necessitated because of abuse of the courts' facilities that include the BLANK CHEQUES INDUSTRY - need to appeal and better still the need to seek LEAVE TO APPEAL the doomed for dismissal insecure scenarios. Nothing but fraudulent in intent 'use of the bent it with the rules in place', that are used by  the manipulators who put such facilities 'on call' for the rampant corruption and fraud to flourish, as in the National Scandal pages we cover. Read the explicit Appeal that covers FORGERIES used for thefts and reliance on alleged court orders issued WITHOUT ANY HEARINGS as provided under these provisions, the alleged orders themselves IF THE OFFENDERS dare produce them, forgeries, intended for pecuniary advantage if the targeted victim was to turn to members of the TRIAD in control of the CIUKU Enterprises.
  • 4. "IN THE INTEREST OF MORALS" , is covered by the Article. We challenge the abusers of public office and judicial chair occupants, to a private screening of "smalljustice" the acclaimed documentary from the USA, and to justify allegedly legitimate hearings within the context and intended safeguards of the provisions under this heading. We invite the mothers of sadistically and sexually abused children everywhere and in particular the mothers who organised themselves under the banner of LASA (League Against Sadistic Abuse) in the United Kingdom to publish facts and realities and challenge the abusers of public office who know not the meaning of 'JUDICIOUS, let alone IMPARTIAL' rulings.

Article 8. (1). "Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence. (2). There shall be no interference by public authority with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others. (Pleaded by member of the CoL)

Article 9.  "EVERYONE has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion..."

Article 10. has the right to FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION....to HOLD OPINIONS...TO RECEIVE AND IMPART INFORMATION AND IDEAS without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers..... (with provisions attached to) maintaining the authority AND IMPARTIALITY(*D1) of the judiciary".

Article 11.1. "EVERYONE has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and to freedom of  ASSOCIATION with others.... rights to form and join ... for the protection of HIS INTERESTS".

Article 11.2. "NO RESTRICTIONS shall be placed on the exercise of these rights other than such as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security or piblic safety, for the prevention of  disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others. This article shall not prevent the imposition of lawful restrictions on the exercise of these rights by members of the armed forces, of the police or of the administration of the state.

Article 13. "EVERYONE whose rights and freedoms as set forth in this Convention are violated SHALL have an effective remedy before a national authority notwithstanding that the violation HAS BEEN committed by persons acting in an OFFICIAL CAPACITY." (Pleaded by member of the CoL)

Article 13 is VERY CLEAR. WHERE IS THE NATIONAL AUTHORITY THAT LOOKS INTO THE VIOLATIONS judges in the United Kingdom endorse, entertain AND INSTIGATE of their own?  The question is simple and the Lord Chancellor with the Home Secretary should co-operate and produce the formula under which the citizens CAN challenge activities that blatantly breach national law and VIOLATE Human Rights. NOTE PLEASE:  We have on record a high court case where the Judge made an issue of the serious ERROR of judgements (practices in our view) by the Local Government Ombudsman. All is not as the public is told; the multitude of documented facts we publish PROVE SO BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT to the average citizen. The citizens demand that they be treated no more as  illiterate serfs of  the middle ages and or as subjects to the whims and or the abusive dishonesty of so called 'public servants'; the 'alleged servants of the public' who serve other ulterior motives*, which they fail to declare.

Article 14 provides that: "The enjoyment of the rights and freedoms .... shall be secured without discrimination on any grounds such as sex, race, colour, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, association with a national minority, property, birth or other status". (Pleaded by member of the CoL in submissions to the ECoHR)

Article 34 provides for Individual applications: Chart of Declarations under former Articles 25 and 46 of the ECHR "The Court may receive applications from any person, non-governmental organisation or group of individuals claiming to be victim of a violation by one of the High Contracting Parties of the rights set forth in the Convention or the protocols thereto. The High Contracting Parties undertake not to hinder in any way the efective exercise of this right".


European Union Law

  • Article 29 of the Combined treaties, of the EU, provides
  • (for protection from Fraud & Corruption):
  • "Without prejudice to the powers of the European Community, the Union's Objective shall be to provide citizens with a high level of safety within an area of freedom, security and justice by developing common action among Member States in the fields of police and judicial cooperation in criminal matters and by preventing and combating racism and xenophobia.
  • That objective shall be achieved by preventing and combating crime, organised or otherwise in particular terrorism, trafficking in persons and offences against children, illicit drug trafficking and illicit arms trafficking, corruption and fraud through:

The Article further on specifies Treaty Articles and provisions for the essential cooperation between the Member States. The provisions indeed are great on paper. The capabilities and readiness of the Authorities to apply the law to known and reported crimes IS AT ISSUE, however, in our country. As we state in our pages (bearing in mind Article 11.2 of the ECoHR) National Security is NOT AT RISK BUT NATIONAL DISGRACE IS (Link), when one considers the practices of the criminals who control it all and those who are in Authority in our country. It is time for New Labour to act and to deliver Justice to the British people before dabbling in the internal affairs of other countries; any 'duties' to sort the affairs of the citizens in other countries fall squarely on the shoulders of those in authority in the relevant countries and on the shoulders of their citizens who should exercise their rights as Unaulterated Democratic rules and government should provide in accordance with our founder's proclamation and definition of TRUE DEMOCRACY(Link), and not as promted by the media barons and the crininals in control of pseudo-democracies.

WE HAVE BEEN AND ARE MOST CONCERNED because of the Defaults and Omissions by and from within our Law Enforcement Agencies. The 'alleged incompetence of the managers/controllers of it all, never cease to amaze us'. Whether participatng or not, the indifferent to the crimes that Law Enforcement Agents/Professionals fail to act upon and prosecute reflects adversely on a government that retains and maintains such persons in public office. When protection is non existent and victims are further victimised by members of the Law Enforcement Agencies the state can no longer maintain any pretence of law and order foundations; any assertions to such 'virtues' are but 'a fabricated dream' for sale to the naive and gullible, not to mention the deliberately starved, of truths and realities, electorate care of the media barons and their stooges.

Public sevants appear to relish in Institutionalised Crime, as Organisers and Promoters through their alleged inability to even prosecute criminals who use FALSE INSTRUMENTS and blunt FORGERIES in the execution of the CIUKU Enterprises. Sufficient evidence is published in our pages covering the realities suppressed by the media barons and ignored by the promoters of CIUKU. The criminals who default to proscute their 'brethren in arms' and those who maintain them in office, as in the Haringey page and associated pages we cover, are typical examples. Citizens ARE coming forward, despite the maligned activities of ill motivated and self proclaimed challengers and exponents of institutionalised crimes.The hypocrites and sycophants: a perfect example can be found in the 2 LIPS talk page (link) ignored our rights as the European Convention and the Universal Declaration afford decent citizens who refuse to join them and their masters and lords in the promotion of and perpetuation of the CIUKU Enterprises.


OUR AIMSwere made clear as of 1981 (The CAMILA Project). Others have since joined in THE DEMAND to have all court hearings and proceedings recorded with automatic copies (as provided by law under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984) to the parties in ALL instances. IT IS TIME to treat all humans as subject to the very same frailties without discrimination because of assumed 'faultless and impeccable character'. As our Judges often declare NONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. NONE should be exempt. There were/are prosecutions in the USA ....... that IS Democracy,  'The LAW' in action. Not so in our country. The Independence of the judiciary a vehicle for many a theft of rights through false instruments issued by abusers of public office.  

Here in the United Kingdom our government interrupted/stopped the trial of a judge who indulged in downright fraud on financial institutions. For decades, as our founder knows of, our judiciary systematically absolve the financial institutions and the legal professions of similar and worse crimes. Fraud is rampant and forgeries the favourite tools for transfer and thefts, endorsed and promoted by the very persons who are retained to protect society from crime.

By far the worst offenders are members of the legal circles and the judiciary; the last relying on the police to ignore the crimes they endorse while the Minister, accountable for the judiciary and the Court Service, the Lord Chancellor, through juniors in his office appears to acquiesce it all with blunt impunity and reckless abandon to the whims of the dishonest who misconduct in public office.

Judicial chair occupants, in the United Kingdom, BREACH THEIR PUBLIC DUTIES and through contempt of 'The Law' and 'The Judicial Oath' they systematically choose to ignore evidence presented to them. And juniors in the lower courts bluntly ignore the rulings of Higher Courts and even the provisions of International Law and Treaties that our government ratified over 50 years ago; illiterates in Law?

How dare our leaders assert that we are a Democratic State founded and Resting allegedly on the rule of Law and Order when judicial chair occupants appear to have carte blanche to ignore ALL LAW, acting in the process as bandits and or as licensed criminals?


We recognise that the vast majority of victims in the UK have suffered from loss of property. Do note that the word covers much more than the tangible, such as peace of mind, and YOUR time, the right to engage in other gainful activities instead of chasing after and swimming in the corrupted minefields of our ABUSED legal system, through the usual manifestations the legal 'boffins' thrive in. In the circumstances we draw the public's attention to the provision of the ECoHR above, as an assurance that the law is not an ass. Our founder has maintained, for over forty years, that an ass is the person who believes such assertions and ILL conceived notions. Further evidence that the Law is no ass has now been provided by the ruling from the House of Lords in the farcical Pinochet hearings. Their Lordships determined that the costs in that case MUST BE MET from public funds because one of their Lordships, sitting in on the case, FAILED TO DECLARE his connection and interests in Amnesty International. WHAT about the judges failing to declare their interests AND THEIR PART in the corrupt practices of the legal boffins, in every case we draw attention to?

IF you have reasons to believe that your rights HAVE been violated and in particular by and through abuse of the legal system / courts service COMPLAIN through your Member of Parliament to the Lord Chancellor's Department. Report also your complaint and the reasons WHY and HOW to the police. Point out the Court of Appeal ruling / proclamation we publish under the heading FRAUD VITIATES JUDGEMENTS*. Link also to, and read the 'Theft and Counterfeit' (forgery) provisions in The Law* document we publish*. Download it, read and digest the full scope of the various sections. Consider 'The Law'* in the light of YOUR own experiences with public servants such as the police and judges who may have 'failed' you. Apply knowledge of facts to 'The Law'* and remember that crime is for the police to investigate and prosecute. You may e-mail brief details to:< violations@human-rights.demon.co.uk > if you propose to Act by Joining the * human-rights.org * Community On Line *

  • NOTES - B: - (1) Contributions or penalties does not include abuse of the court's processes by the dishonest criminals who have free access to and use of all court facilities at their disposal*.  Even on a Saturday, when the courts are closed, as Mr G H Scriven points out in his affidavit.
  • 2.1 The uncontrolled and unsupervised, in our alleged democracy, ought not to be allowed to corrode and 'corrupt Britain', trumpeted Paul Johnson *, the foundations of it. Democracy must be seen to be resting and founded on the rule of law.
  • 2.2 It cannot be allowed to be a monocracy where the lowest of the low, in any public position, feel free to act outside the law* assured that along the line others will seek to absolve them through misconduct in public office; if anything for fear of exposing the depth of the rot in our society the media are aware of.
  • 2.3  When the rot is in the foundations nothing but a rebuilt structure will do.
  • 2.3  The architects must either abandon the old tools of their trade or they must be replaced with persons prepared to built 'anew'.
  • 3.1  The provisions ARE CLEAR. However, if a citizen is subjected to abusive use of official facilities re:- taxes and other penalties imposed, leading to abuse of the exceptions above provided, the question arises of HOW FAR and HOW DEEP the organised institutionalised DEPRIVATION AND VIOLATION OF RIGHTS?
  • 3.2  There exist citizens in the United Kingdom fighting the very issues and the violations of their rights in law*.
  • 4.1  Inevitably power corrupts. Let loose and free to act outside Parliament's law and the provisions of INTERNATIONAL LAW.  Abuse of the independence of the judiciary principle has been allowed to take over from the rule of law.
  • 4.2  Misconduct in public office and violations imposed through alleged legitimate legal costs leading to and followed by DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS TO AND PROPERTIES, and no remedy in law because the law exists not for criminals.
  • 4.3 The Lord Chancellor, as Minister in charge of the Judiciary, failing to oversee and investigate complaints about the conduct of 'judicial chair occupants'.
  • 5.1 No facility to comply with the provisions of Article 13 of the ECoHR.
  • 5.2  No AUTHORITY PROPER TO OVERSEE AND SUPERVISE the judiciary; therefrom the officially accepted and established rights of the judiciary to railroad and hijack* court actions as they please or as they are allowed to 'practice' and or as they are instructed by the state to do.
  • 5.3  The state always absolving itself on the very grounds of the much revered, promoted from within, and ABUSED 'independence' of the judiciary 'principle'; the freedom to abuse facility.
  • 5.4 Judiciary who consciously and with intent misconduct in public office* and enter not into JUDICIOUS rulings founded and resting on the facts and or the evidence of each case before them but only on what they choose and can use FOR the benefit of the circles from within which they arose to public office.
  • 6.1 Judiciary that SIMPLY GENERATE INCOME and MORE court cases (from appeals to new actions) to which naturally are attached alleged legitimate legal costs.
  • 6.2  THE ESTABLISHED MILKING OF THE COW PRACTICE. Graphically depicted in the cartoon that adorns the walls in every barrister's chambers. The creator of that cartoon failed to place a judge in the clouds above acting as self appointed GOD stretching out his arms HOLDING IN PLACE the two litigants who are fighting over the cow being milked dry by the legal professions.

The Above: Food for thought for the present United Kingdom government that made specific and clear promises when in opposition through its spokes person on Legal Affairs, the Rt. Hon. Paul Boateng, now Minister of State.


WE publish below a letter Andrew, our founder, sent to 'The Times' newspaper. IT WAS NOT PUBLISHED by the self appointed CENSOR and promoter of the ills the society in the United Kingdom is faced with. The editor, and others, HAVING predetermined WHAT society they ARE CREATING there was and there is no cause to pretend to know of the rights of parents UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW.

insert file re school teaching son HIS RIGHTS after an explicit article in 'The Times'

Consider the case of the mother (link to Summons issued) of the young lady to whom we have dedicated this web-site (dedication). Consider the situation of both the mother and the young lady. WHO ARE responsible for the ENCOURAGEMENT of the father to violate the rights of both mother and daughter? WHO ARE STILL TORMENTING AND TORTURING THE MOTHER? Can one ignore the blatant invitations and contract, by the cruel father of the young lady, in the underworld for the disposal of the brother of the bereaved mother? WHO but the police failed the family and friends of Stephen Lawrence in the ongoing saga after the loss of that life?  

CORRUPT BRITAIN!!!  trumpeted Paul Johnson in the Daily Mail on 6th November 1998 while the editorial challenged "Time for politicians to tell the truth", the editor forgetting the role the Media play in disinformation and misinformation while shoving the facts of life under the carpets and or in the cupboards of their private salons and clubs.

Consider the case of EVERY CITIZEN forced to slave over papers, Court documents, manuals and research in libraries, SIMPLY BECAUSE THE LEGAL SYSTEM is fraught with fraud as the NEW LABOUR party when in opposition acknowledged and committed itself to remedy. Your Lordship (we address the Lord Chancellor) WHY ARE THE CITIZENS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM FORCED TO COMPULSORY LABOUR by those who abuse their much revered right to independence and freedom to enter into NON JUDICIOUS DECISIONS?  Do consider also the provisions of the Criminal Justice Act 1988 to which we have drawn the attention of the Attorney General, the world and the citizens of these islands. ABOVE all do consider the very declarations of senior judges who point out, at every opportunity, that "NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, least of all those who are presumed to know of it before accepting appointments to judicial office and taking the Judicial Oath."

IT IS FOR PARLIAMENT through the Lord Chancellor and the Home Office to ACT.

THE PUBLIC, the ordinary citizen, MUST BE PROTECTED from the rogues who operate illegally within the legal system.


Below email exchanges covering recognition of Rights FOR USE as we advocate. Also confirmation as to WHY citizens CAN & SHOULD Co-Operate for the common good.

Thanks Anthony
Your confirmation and readiness to co-operate, as I have been advocating
for many years, is re-assuring that there is hope yet to cause men, with
common sense, to recognise that THE LAW IS NO ASS but they who believe
such crap, are.
Len is back and will be publishing new challenges because of the new attempts, by the criminals in control 'to misdirect his case in the corrupted areas of their practices of old'.
Remember, each and every victim needs support AND HE / SHE MUST OFFER IT
TOO, if we are to be seen THE force to be reckoned with.
Len's idea for the FUTURE *W*I*L*L* take solid roots as we spread our wings and the law, as clarified by us is understood by the victims. Access:
http://www.uk-human-rights.org/office.htm
for important material covering aspects of the divide and rule. Do not
fail to access also:
http://www.uk-human-rights.org/confraud.htm
The *office* page links you to a couple of other pages through the text
/ material in the left column. READ IT ALL.

In message <000e01c26fc3$fa0c2140$790dbd50@oemcomputer>, Anthony Pace
<lillechurch@freenetname.co.uk> writes
> Hi Andrew,
> I am without a doubt that because my site is NAME THEM & SHAME THEM
> all by names, and because I have attached the evidence, that they
> have decided not to touch me, for fear of litigation in a open
> court, unlike our corrupt family courts; we need everyone to do the
> same. You are very correct when you say that their divide and rule
> tactics will come to an end as soon as they realise, that we will
> not be picked off one by one, as they would like and have been
> doing for decades. Have you had a look at my site, you are quite
> welcome to add material if you want.

I will do so as soon as I have corrected the many links that are not OK
as a result of me trying to kill two birds with one stone. I was working
on the pages for both sites (at:
http://www.human-rights.demon.co.uk/ and the international
http://www.uk-human-rights.org
and the links from page to page are in a mess. Spent 4 hours
correcting just the hundreds of links to and in the ALL IMPORTANT PAGE
*2lipstalk.htm* where two maligned stooges who joined the fraudsters
club were at it. Trying also to influence / outwit and STITCH EACH OTHER
UP when you read it all carefully.
> Could you explain what you mean when you say : Feel free to ask for
> any bookmark you need to link to, and I will gladly create one for
> you.

IF you feel that you need to have a direct link to the quote from George
Washington - ALL YOU NEED to do is to 'right click' on the hyper-linked
word that WILL TAKE YOU THERE. A pop up window will spring to life and IF
YOU SELECT 'Properties' the full URL is will pop up in a new box/window.

I CAN incorporate the part that is made up of the #word (hush and
word/words AS IN THE* #ECoHR * member's case below) to the part
you may wish to link directly, instead of just the page or site.
If you understood my waffle / directions pick up a paragraph ANYWHERE at
*human-rights* where you want to link to
and I WILL DO SO FOR your first, realisation.
OK?
> Regards and keep in touch. When is Len due?
> Anthony.Pace
>
> Ps. Andrew, some very strange things are happening; postings sent
> to you, as a reply, are sent back to me...  the scum are at it... can't
> be anything else. 

Don't I know it. I did publish an intercepted
and CENSORED EMAIL, but as I am in a rush
and the links may not be correct I will let you have details
TO LINK TO, since it is happening in a big way again.
WE MUST PUBLICISE AND DRAW ATTENTION TO THE VIOLATIONS - refer to the page
http://www.human-rights.demon.co.uk/yourrights.htm#ECoHR (this page)
----
andrew@human-rights
"The Law is no ass. An ass is the person who believes it" (AY 1954)
However, it would appear that it is administered by asses". (Added 1975)
READ the Statement of FACTS lodged at the European Court of Human Rights.
http://www.law.society.complaints.and.human-rights.org/ecohr.htm#page 3
READ ALSO the VIOLATIONS PLEADED as settled and submitted by Andrew.
http://www. law.society.complaints.and.human-rights.org/ecohr.htm#page_4


FOOTNOTE
Of Interrogatories:
They (interrogatories) had  to satisfy the stringent test in Order 29, rule 1(1) of the Rules of the Supreme Court [*not law but rules of procedure created by the judiciary intended to make for smoother and better use of the courts' time and processes*] that they were "necessary for disposing fairly, of the cause or matter or for saving costs". NOTE AND INVITATION to victims of the free-for-all and the rampant FRAUD IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM. *human-rights* (NGO) and our affiliates are seeking details of cases where the legal circles and  the courts (judicial chair ocupants) consciously failed to apply relevant law to facts proven by documented evidence. The issue of 'judicial chair occupants' suppressing / ignoring material facts when delivering judgements and  endorsing any manner of fraudulent activity by the legal circles, always leads to THE CREATION OF LEGAL COSTS & CHARGES that are born by the 'citizens'. In the exclusive page where legal argument by Mr Andrew Yiannides points to 'Law that can be applied to the practices', a precedent case, House of Lords ruling is included. Readers should access the page for an insight on the trappings and the convenient failures by successive governments to introduce a Statutory Act for over 40 years in resprect of the anything goes and use of false / unchecked and unfounded assetions that simply inflate costs through contempt of the law and court rules of procedure. (*Links: 1. An element of Interrogatories was covered at the time when the appeal was settled in 'The Breeding Grounds - case" - published in our pages. It can be accessed from here. 2.  )

Of Time / Date Immaterial:
"Where deceit was practised by an intentional wrongdoer he was liable for the actual damages which directly flowed from the fraudulent inducement without reference to the transaction date or any other date, and foreseeability of such damages was irrelevant".  No victim-citizen can overlook the relevance of this ruling. One ned only   recognise that crime is not statute barred, and that the law has always been there. It is the operatives from within the legal system and the courts that have been endorsing and promoting the activities of the legal circles, in contmpt of the law, who are responsible for the creation of the situation and the rampant FRAUD IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM.

Universal Declaration of Human Rights
December 10, 1948 the General assembly of the United Nations adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights the full text of which can be accessed through the link below. Following the historic act the Assembly called upon all Member countries to publicize the text of the Declaration and "to cause it to be disseminated, displayed, read and expounded principally in schools and other educational institutions, without distinction based on the political status of countries or territories." (*Link to the full text of the declaration: http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html )


Links to: Updated Pages   LATEST News  Court facilities at their disposal  The LAW

Links to: Misconduct in Public Office  Fraud Vitiates Judgements  Cowboy Lawyers

Links to: Their Rights in Law  Railroad and Hijack  


Back To HomePage

The creator of this website invites victims to access URrights & join him with other victims to expose & challenge abusers of trust & public office

APOLOGIES to friends and persons who could not access URrights following the recent changes by the providers of the facility (ning.com) Andrew Yiannides used to create the presence on the Internet for the group of victims / challengers of abused public services in allegedly civilised societies > PSEUDODEMOCRACIES <.
The changes related to the introduction of charges for the facilities, included the facility for ning.com to archive the material at URrights; also the facility to download the archived material to the creator's system (computer) while the creator and his group of friends considered which of the level of charges and service the group was to adopt.
HOWEVER the creator, Andrew Yiannides, WAS UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVED MATERIAL and all attempts to engage the providers and their staff in reasonable explanation as to WHY THE FAILURES TO CONNECT / DOWNLOAD from the ning.com system THE ARCHIVED MATERIAL, were ignored.
Emails to the Publicity, to the Promotion, to the Public Relations, also to the Chief Executive's Office merited no response whatsoever from anyone acting for ning.com
In the circumstances Andrew will appreciate any information related to the problems covered above. Andrew will also appreciate any information relative to exchanges with or email postings, from ning.com to existing members.
EXISTING URrights members, victims of the legal system, victims of solicitors and the courts should access the updated pages at .org/solicitors.htm and .org/solfraud.htm by using the links from the list below.

Below pages where we expose known lovers of it all, users and maintenance engineers of the system as is

.org/199dfax.htm .org/1ofmany.htm .org/2lipstalk.htm .org/4deceit.htm .org/absolute.htm .org/abusers.htm
.org/account4.htm .org.actors.htm .org/actors2.htm .org/adoko.htm .org/bankers.htm .org/beware.htm
.org/blunket1.htm .org/chaldep1.htm .org/confraud.htm .org/contract.htm .org/convicti.htm .org/courts.htm
.org/corruptcourts.htm .org/crimesin.htm .org/dreamers.htm .org/evesused.htm .org/evilones.htm .org/famfraud.htm
.org/govolso.htm .org/guesswhy.htm .org/len.htm .org/mauricek.htm .org/media.htm .org/solfraud.htm
.org/solicitors.htm .org/someplan.htm .org/someploy.htm .org/thefacts.htm .org/theproof.htm .org/thenerve.htm
.org/twisted.htm .org/uaccount.htm .org/ukmm.htm .org/uwatchit.htm .org/watchit1.htm .org/yourtax.htm
Every single person we name and expose in the above pages elected to ignore THEIR OBLIGATIONS TO REPORT (to 'the serfs' = 'the taxpayers'), THE ABUSERS OF PUBLIC OFFICE & PUBLIC FACILITIES. All were/are relying on the Intellectual Prostitutes, from within the media, to keep it all in the family closet.
All, as typical twin-tongue hypocrites carry on complaining about the media for failing to report & for suppressing the facts and the realities they allegedly reported to the hard of hearing, to the otherwise committed angels blowing their silent trumpets for decades, all ready and gearing to welcome the expansion of the New World Order.
Of such parts the contributions from and failings of the persons we name and expose, AS IF THEIR OWN SILENCE, THEIR FAILURES  & THEIR BLUNT OBSTRUCTIONS to the work and other actions by the creator of this website, Andrew Yiannides, treated by one and all as if non-existent with the exception when the wily Norman Scarth, set off to abuse the trust he was allowed to benefit from, while his parts and questionable activities / performance were under scrutiny, specifically after HE FAILED to publish the full transcript of the Court of Appeal hearing HE WAS ALLOWED TO RECORD* [*Link from here to the food for thought page created by Andrew Yiannides, in the first instance].
Not one ever bothered to address the issues we expose in the explicit page, despite the fact that we have been pointing all of our contacts, since May 1992, to it all.
Visitors, readers and researchers are urged / invited to access and read the letter which the Hon. Secretary of the Litigants In Person Society, Mr. Norman Scarth sent to the founder of human-rights, Mr. Andrew Yiannides, reproduced in the page .org/4deceit.htm* [*L]
The author's statements, such as 'what for and why seek additional assistance', thereby spelling out his parts as a lover of it all.
Common sense dictates, that he should have directed his request to his partners in deceptions aplenty, one & all engaging in fraudulent misrepresentations AND NOTED TO HAVE, WILFULLY, BEEN SUPPRESSING, FROM THE TAXPAYERS, THE FACTS OF LIFE RELATIVE TO THE RAMPANT ABUSE OF THE COURTS FACILITIES as the failure of all to co-operate as covered and pointed to at:- [*L]. One and all fallen to the facilities for fraud aplenty on the taxpayers and the corruption of illiterates in law, the conditioned victims of the legal circles & courts who fall to the blackmail element attached to the REWARD for keeping the realities away from the taxpayers; just like the media and the Ministers responsible for the application of long existing law to the criminal activities we cover in our pages, do.
All the while one and all were / are engaging in the scenarios we cover in the exclusive page, which page the author of the letter which Mr Norman Scarth sent to Andrew Yiannides, afforded us the opportunity to address the issue of the contributions of his partners and affiliates in fraud aplenty on the taxpayers; despite the reminder one and all, named in the new page simply shoved it all in the dark corners of their devoid of grey matter skulls, their perverted / corrupted mind(s)

> MOST IMPORTANT <
On Sunday morning, the 19th September 2010, the Deputy Prime Minister, leader of the Liberal-Democrats in the course of the BBC TV politics programme, spoke of the coalition government's commitment to address the element of waste and fraud through the public services sector. We trust and hope that the elements we expose in our pages and the parts adopted by the conditioned victims of the legal circles, the persons who engage in PROMOTING & EXPANDING THE ONGOING CONSTRUCTIVE FRAUD ON THE TAXPAYERS, THROUGH ABUSE OF THE COURTS' FACILITIES, will be on the top of the list of government priorities.
Visitors, readers & researchers are urged to access the letters to Minister Frank Field [*L] after he had been directed by the Prime Minister to think/do the unthinkable.
Link also from here [*L] to the explicit letter to the Home Secretary in December 1998 with submissions arising out of the RAMPANT HOUSING BENEFIT FRAUD
On Tuesday 23rd November 2010, 'the Guardian' in its Comment & Debate page carried an article by Nick Clegg, the Deputy Prime Minister. In the evening of the same day the Deputy Prime Minister addressed a large audience at Kings place in respect of the government's changes on university students fees / loans.
Access from here the page where we reproduce an image of 'the Guardian' article & consider the simple fact that we, alone, have been asserting and proclaiming our objections to the theft of funds from the national budget leading to the ever-increasing annual deficit in the state's balance of payments.

ACCESS:  http://www.justice-uk.human-rights.org/ (For an important message at this Community-on-Line web-site) & thereafter, access also the realities as submitted and lodged at the European Court for Human Rights covered at http://www.law.society.complaints.and.human-rights.org/ (Judge instigates Fraud On Tax Payers - he knows not the difference between 'imposed' & 'no undue influence'). APOLOGIES FOR THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THIS WEBSITE. It appears that the beneficiary of the work, both for applications to the courts in the United Kingdom and the submissions to the ECoHR* [*Link from here to the Statement of Facts submitted to the ECoHR]. The beneficiary arranged with the providers of the free web space to erase the Intellectual Property of Andrew Yiannides, the founder of the human-rights Community-on-Line, without any reference to the creator of the website and owner of the Intellectual Property!
All visitors, serious readers and researchers are urged to access and read the arrangements in place FOR CORRUPTING THE MORONS who fall prey and victims of the legal circles / the abused courts facilities in all allegedly civilised PSEUDOdemocracies care of the CASH REWARDS to the morons who agree to join the club by accepting the rewards on offer through the European Court of Human Rights under the conditions stipulated as the evidence we point to clarifies and qualifies at:- http://www.human-rights.org/confraud.htm#RECOGNISE
Copyright subsists on all material in our web-site, owned by the authors of same.
Visitors can refer to these pages in any non commercial activity, so long as attribution is given as to source. License to use, for commercial or other specific use of the material, shall have been secured in writing first, from the owners of any property and material from these pages. No material shall be reproduced in any form and by any means without prior agreement and or license in writing from the copyright owners. The Press are invited to contact us if they wish to publish material in the Public Interest, As We Do.
For any problems or questions regarding this web-site contact:  webmaster
...

,,,