ukhrtitle.gif (7690 bytes)

Crime - Organised - Institutionalised - Corruption - Fraud - Protection Rackets, run and managed by judicial chair occupants, in a free-for-all state of abundance. Note below the arrangements between the administrative, the judiciary and the media; read of the all-embracing guarantee in place, in contempt of all law : the root we point to in our pages.

WHERE IS JUSTICE? Read below:-

>>> "The court has inherent jurisdiction to stay an action which must fail; as, for instance an action brought in respect of an act of State" <<<*

*Link from herre to founder's tribulations in 1972-75 and recognise WHY, PSEUDOdemocracy

* And by extension any act of any public servant who is appointed, retained and maintained by other public servants for all of whom, the state, as employer, is ultimately responsible, including abusers of judicial chair occupancy. Hence, the billions paid out as covered in the affidavit which visitors can link to directly from here [*Link].
* Link also from here to the founder's conclusions as of 1972-75 when the great Metropolitan police were seen to be nothing but accessories to and abettors to the rampant fraud and corruption through the courts organised and processed while Members of Parliament were -as they still do- promoting the waffle that amounts to nothing short of : 'independence of the judiciary to act in contempt of ALL LAW (national and international) in a pseudo-democracy.

Link from here to proof >most clear< as to the parts the police play in promotion and expansion of the criminal activities instigated, organised, managed, processed and imposed on society >the sucker-serfs : the taxpayers< by the legal circles. Read of assertions by a typical hypocrite, none other than the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, Sir Robert Mark QPM, when he spoke of FALSE RECORDS and FORGERIES by the legal circles when delivering his Dimbleby Lecture on BBC-TV in November 1976, 15 months after he received true copy of THE FORGERY created by the licensed criminals >the legal circles< for their evil ends in the case that opened Andrew Yiannides' mental eyes to the realities of life in the United Kingdom, the mother of all PSEUDOdemocracies. Can anyone enlighten Andrew and the millions of victims of the legal circles / the courts >"WHY NO PROSECUTION of the solicitors & the barristers in 1972?<

* With such facilities in place, the words we point to here, attached to arrogant abuse of public office and arrogant dereliction of public duties, can anyone assert that Mr Andrew Yiannides, the founder of human-rights, was not right to conclude and determine that Justice has been abducted and that she is held captive in the dungeons maintained by her abductors who rape her daily in their courts in the mother of all PSEUDOdemocracies?
Access from here www.justiceraped.org and read of the realities in articles penned by the researcher who declined an 'invitations to join the club of converted morons and fraudsters, persons who determine to target and use the ever growing numbers of victims of the abused courts facilities for more of the same criminal activities they 'had been victims of' themselves. Access also from here part of the stated events in the course of a hearing at court when the court's facilities were being used with criminal intent by the organisers of the lives of the sheeple in the United Kingdom, when properties were targeted by the fraudsters in control of the Law Enforcement Agencies, operating ion tandem with the used and encouraged products of an allegedly 'civilised democracy' as created by the followers and promoters of the vile scenarios sold and promoted to the ill-educated sheeple as 'holy scriptures'. Access from here and read the article on the alphabet crearted by fraudsters which alphabet they transkated to the language of the targeted civilsation some 2300 years ago.
* ALL Member States of the European Union are subject to the ruling which visitors, readers and researchers can access in the explicit page /yourrights.htm
Link from here to the realities - we point also, in our pages, to the hint / warning > indirect but nonetheless very clear < for thinkers / true humans to recognise
* On 3rd March 2008 >someone's birthday< we released a House of Lords PRECEDENT CASE and reveal deliberations by their Lordships in respect of FRAUD - DECEPTION - CONSPIRACY & IMPLIED LIES BY KEEPING SILENT about any wrong imposed on any other
* >>> IN THE MEANTIME WE have been naming and shaming a number who know of & do much more than just approve wrongs imposed on millions of 'sucker-serfs' in our allegedly civilised country / state / province / district of the European Union that allegedly protects 'citizens from FRAUD & CORRUPTION.
Needless to say the case entailed activities and practices by solicitors as Mr Andrew Yiannides was subjected to, decades later, by an old school friend, Mr Kypros Nichola of Nicholas & Co. in London. Mr K. Nichola bluntly abused the trust placed in him and indulged, in tandem with others, in criminal activities intended to cause the damages that were imposed on the targeted 'serf' by accredited - by the Law Society & Bar Council - allegedly Honourable Officers of the Supreme Court, the courts maintained by successive elected governments in the United Kingdom, one of many pseudodemocracies. In due course another revelation relevant to the arrogant 'inherent jurisdiction', through which to deny, obstruct justice & impose all manner of criminally created states on 'the serfs', who are taxed for the cost of maintaining criminals in public office, in pseudo-democracies]

RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STATE OF AFFAIRS, successive irresponsible Lord Chancellors and Home Secretaries who ignored all complaints and submissions irrespective of the evidence and the law pointed to, by the victims of it all, the citizens who are called upon to pay taxes for the maintenance of criminals in public office.

*Link from here to our exclusive page, covering confidential fraud as arranged THROUGH THE BEST KEPT OPEN SECRET in allegedly civilised democracies >all European States, that signed up to the European Convention on Human Rights after the conclusion of the 2nd. World War<.Elsewhere the foundations and the corner stone upon which the operatives built the societies of their making using the bricks and mortar we cover in this and other pages. The visitor should not be under any illusion that the stars in the theatrical productions we relate and partly cover in our pages were by any stretch of the imagination 'humans' who were / are gifted with any attributes that distinguish 'true humans' >thinkers< from wild animals hunting for food.

Fraud in court  Council staff use Forgeries  

Misconduct in Public Office. 2 cases relative to applicable law One Protocol says it ALL It betrays arrogant intentions Law Provides for THEFTS and it covers Judges too Judges' duties   TIME 4 CHANGE   & CHALLENGES Site CONTENTS - Table of Contents & ongoing work Your Rights & OBLIGATIONS to Society SEARCH facility for any specific element / issue of concern to visitors / readers
COURTS : their Facilities Abused For ORGANISED CRIME >FRAUD Solicitor's Perjury & Victim Ignores it all Just like the Law Society always does Blackmailed or is it Just Conditioned & Subjugated Victims who join the club ? We name Lovers of blunt fraud through courts - Users of the facilities 4 illicit gains Local Authorities & FRAUD on 'serfs' the Taxpayers who are kept in the dark Police Party to & Endorsing Criminal Acts, Activities Arrogant Fraud FALSE Records & Contempt of Law by the legal Circles & Public Services The crafty ones & Vexatious Litigant PLOYS for the rewarded silent

* Information FOR victims who wish to co-operate by EXPOSING & CHALLENGING abusers of Public Office *

December 2006 - SUMMONS ISSUED & SERVED IN RESPECT OF FRAUDULENT & CORRUPT ACTIVITIES IN FAMILY COURTS
[*Link from here to evidence. *Link also from here to a case when the abusers of the courts' facilities abandoned their plans for another targeted family]

IMPORTANT INFORMATION for all victims of malpractice - misconduct - negligence, etc. TO NOTE

In the civil justice system in England and Wales, a judge presides over the proceedings that are argued by the opposing sides through the adversarial process. The process enables the court, judge, to reach a conclusion as to the truth of the facts in dispute. Thereat it is for the judge to apply the law to the facts proven, established at court.

The system as evolved is covered in the page 'English Legal System' and remains the same after the Woolf reforms.

An explicit Affidavit [*L] plus exhibits and
     letters to a Chief Inspector of Police
[*L],
          one to solicitors
[*L] and another to the Lord Chancellor [*L] evince
               ORGANISED CRIMES
(Access and read the letter to the police in September 2006 [*L])
Access & read from one of a number of letters to the Prime Minister :- * I believe that New Labour will deliver us from the wrongs we have been suffering for far too long. Use of our resources in terms of human potential and capabilities can and should be channelled through rights not wrongs, through positives not through negatives. It is our produce and ingenuity we can sell to others not the minefields of corrupt and bankrupt public services. * [*Link from here to the page, note the steps taken to ensure the Prime Minister forwarded / delegated submissions and evidence received at 10 Downing Street to the right Minister / Ministry because the submissions were in respect of ORGANISED CRIMES

*

Crime - Organised -Institutionalised - Corruption - Fraud - Protection Rackets,  run and managed by judicial chair occupants, in a free-for-all state of abundance. Note, below, the all-embracing guarantee in place but, in contempt of all law:
"The court has inherent jurisdiction to stay an action which must fail; as, for instance an action brought in respect of an act of State". (And by extension any act of any public servant who is appointed, retained and maintained by other public servants for all of whom, the state, as employer, is ultimately responsible, including abusers of judicial chair occupancy and hence, the billions paid out as covered in the exclusive affidavit that visitors can link to directly from here)

RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STATE OF AFFAIRS, successive irresponsible Lord Chancellors and Home Secretaries who ignored (Fx) all complaints and submissions irrespective of the evidence and the law pointed to, by the victims of it all, the citizens who are called upon to pay taxes for the maintenance of criminals in public office.(*Link to our exclusive page, covering confidential fraud as arranged THROUGH THE BEST KEPT OPEN SECRET in alleged democracies, European States).

twisted.htm        Page KEY  PageChanges 6 Oct. 2005

This Page is DEDICATED import.gif (1348 bytes)  HELP US TO HELP YOU Please (*Link to plea).hrbnrsml.gif (1162 bytes) JOIN others On Line and publish your Statement of Facts and the Evidence you have. (Member's case at the European Court on Human Rights - paves the way TO PLEAD VIOLATIONS caused through abusive use of the courts in allegedly civilised Democratic States. Victims do not know that IT IS ALL ORGANISED by the very circles who have been arranging all of humanity's TRIBULATIONS  FOR THOUSANDS of years) Use your rights in law (link) and ACT, with others, against the offenders. Join them and chip in for the creation of the mass of evidence against abusers of public office : the abductors and rapists of Justice. You can then benefit from THE FACTS & THE EVIDENCE that you will help establish. It can all be used in any action, severally or jointly with others, as the case may be . Crimes against humanity are not ruled out when a large number of citizens can come up with evidence and as victims concur and or expand upon on the FACTS STATED & The VIOLATIONS PLEADED as LODGED at the ECoHR, already.


4 images below - exchanges with Dr Rita Pal. Her moods and changes in attidtude give away more than enough as to the her priorities and real personality / character.

Page1 of the printed emailrpal041r.jpg (78482 bytes)  Full text of the email can be accessed from here (HTML) for links to and from.  

Page2rpal042r.jpg (84479 bytes)

Page3rpal043r.jpg (77474 bytes)

Page4rpal044r.jpg (65159 bytes)
Oxxxx

Itxxxlhs05p1r.jpg (91812 bytes)

xxxxlhs05p2r.jpg (96997 bytes)
xxxxxx

xxxlhs05p3o.jpg (97472 bytes)
xxxxx

xxxxxlhs05p4r.jpg (75613 bytes)
xxxxxx 


Key - PAGE ELEMENTS
INTRODUCTION to page
FALSE INSTRUMENTS
Case STRUCK OUT 
Contempt to EVIDENCE 
Contempt to LAW 
FORGERIES USED
Need to APPEAL - FRAUD
OBSTRUCTING Examination
Processes Posted LATE

Cases/Sites by Element
Contempt to Evidence
Haringey Police - H/B Fraud
V. B. Fodden - Mortgage
V. B. Fodden - Divorce
V. B. Fodden-Solicitor Case
Contempt to Law
Enfield Council - C.Court
Hackney Council - C.Court
Haringey Council - C.Court
Haringey Police - H/B Fraud
Len Miskulin - Divorce
V. B. Fodden - Mortgage
False Instruments
Len Miskulin - Divorce
P. Constantinou - Divorce
Forgery Used
V. B. Fodden - Financial
Haringey Council-H/B Fraud
PERJURY - Used
V.B. Fodden-Solicitor Case
Obstruct - Examination
P. Constantinou - Divorce
Obstructing Justice
Crown Prosecution Service
Court of Appeal - R.B.Del C
part 3     
Strike Out
Helen Patey - Assertions
Divorce Frauds Challenged
V. B. Fodden - Plymouth
part 4     

 

 

 

 

Twisted Realities by dreamers  *Created August 2005*

undercon.gif (286 bytes) Site under reconstruction - *Page Revised: July 24, 2012*

VISITORS ARE URGED to access and READ THE IMPORTANT update and ADDENDA we were obliged to introduce in January 2002. We had no choice but to REPORT THE CRIMES TO THE TREASURY. Our observations and knowledge of the constructive frauds made us accessories if we kept quiet, like the alleged victims who work towards the implementation of the schemes by the abductors and rapists of Justice, the Goddess. You will find the addenda statement at the top of the Updated Pages File. We are sure that you will share with us our concerns and most profound disappointment at and with persons who adopt and promote activities which they know are nothing but downright crimes. We refer to our exclusive page where we expose (as conscientious law abiding citizens) the Confidentiality Between Fraudsters that exists care of the BEST OPEN SECRET. 

Guidelines on Navigating through the extensive material: access instructions.  The first step for visitors to acquaint  themselves with the extensive material should be to use the SEARCH FOR facility. Just type in any word or combination of words / issues that are of concern / interest - need information and our views about. Remember that our views rest on factual experiences and research with evidence in support. We urge visitors and in particular victims of the legal circles and the Law Enforcement Agencies to access the introduction page to the Community on Line (*Link).

For further clarification / information email: webmaster@


In the left margin window - the four top printed email images - relate to exchanges with Dr. Rita Pal, dating back to July 2004.   Release was warranted in August 2005 in view of the fact that Andrew was faced with a repeat performance, at the time, by a person whose mentality and attitude to the issue of the rampant constructive frauds, through abuse of the courts facilities, commanded the release. We add that Dr Rita Pal first made contact with Andrew well over five years ago (*Link). References in the email exchanges are made to an affiliate / a contact of Dr. Rita Pal, one Ashok Mahadjin. It was that person who, in the past, behaved in a similar manner, as the new person engaged in, in 2005, over the very issues that are raised in the email exchanges.

We hasten to add that Mr A Mahadjin shared another common factor with Dr Rita Pal. Both were connected to and related with the great puke production machine, Mr James Todd the genius behind the VOMIT (Victims Of Masonic Ill Treatment) news-sheet. We beg to inform the uninitiated visitors, readers and new researchers, that VOMIT is circulated by its very creator. In our view Mr James Todd's work and contributions to VOMIT amount to nothing else but blunt repetitious scaremongering as part of an organised Subliminal Indoctrination Campaign for 'the serfs', the shitizens' of the United Kingdom. Others similarly engage and act; in our view, whether they realise it or not, their ranting simply fits in with the plans for planet earth of the master-minds behind the attempts, to impose the intended World Dictatorship, the New World Order. Bedind the aforesaid plans the very same centres of power and organised groups / organisations who were involved in the last attempt, some sixty years earlier, when fascists were used as the leading figures.

We need add that in the first instance Dr Rita Pal expressed, from the onset, her admiration and gratitude to Mr James Tood, for the guidance and assistance she had been receiving from him, 'her guru', on the issues she was 'exposing' at *nhs*. In the second instance we got to know of Mr Ashok Mahadjin's connections with Mr James Todd within days of him contacting Andrew, the founder of human-rights. No sooner had the person contacted us, allegedly after discovering, on the Internet our pages, and we benefited from an email posting that included the 'new' contact, the craft-y one, as one of the recipients. Creator of the list of recipients, none other but the great pretender, Mr James Todd; among the recipients persons who were recognised by us as impostors and other operatives and promoters of the subliminal infoctrination ploys. All were engaging in incescant assertions, without any proof, about involvement of the Free Masons in the rampant fraud and corruption of Society.

were being hatched up through the


We highlight below some of the exchanges for visitors, readers, researchers to recognise what elements and type of persons are responsible for the ongoing CRIMES, that are imposed on the citizens in our country. We add and point to the simple fact that the Prime Minister did speak of ORGANISED CRIME when he addressed the House of Commons upon his return to the U.K. from the Summit of EU leaders, in June 2005. (*Link to the part of his speech)

  • "Do you approve of the Double Constructive Frauds on the taxpayers, through the courts?" (*Link)
  • '... use the same grey matter you used when you read the NEWSLETTER back in January 2001.... or refer matters to your guru, Mr James Tood...' (*Link)
  • '.... included in the list of SHAME (Sycophants Hypocrites Anti Morality Evilmongers)...' (*Link)
  • '... practices and traditions exported and instilled by colonialists, empire builders....' (*Link)
  • '... not to be farted about by bloated bellies... inflated ego tripping dead-brains.' (*Link)
  • '... defaults amount to 'endorsement, approval and participation'... in such antics if....' (*Link)
  • '.... ever took part in theatrics in any court that are not open to scrutiny by persons who....' (*Link) 
  • '.... the theatres they dare refer to as halls of justice.. the attached condition... is.... blunt blackmail.' (*Link) 
  • '... doctor you were ready to.... we were dealing with a split personality or a criminally insane / motivated person...' (*Link)
  • '.... done his best to convert the property he had helped himself into, to legal costs through the theatrics that ensued and....' (*Link)
  • '.... your considered opinions... which should include opinions on 'the blackmail element....' (*Link)
  • '.... read the whole message in the words to the lawyers, attributed to Jesus Christ by....' (*Link)
  • '.... the facilities for which foul mouthed Ashok was naive enough to anticipate of me to engage in...' (*Link)
  • '.... I decided that Norman Scarth was up to no good with his 'law centre activities in prison', especially after he enticed the one's suicidal R.K. to induilge at his invitation... behind....' (*Link)
  • '.... the content of the page.... if you cannot, because of some mental incapacity understand.... let someone write... and explain the reasons for your incapacity to grasp simple....' (*Link)
  • '.... you were recognised as just another front, part of the establishment... the operations of CIUKU Enterprises....' (*Link)
  • '.... I demand that you deal with it, IF you are not mentally, spiritually and morally blind....' (*Link)
  • '....
  • '....
  • '....
  • '....
  • '....
  • <>
  • <>
  • <>

 

The right to reply and to justify behaviour and activities we cover in our pages, is assured to any one named. We will publish excuses & whatever is submitted to us. Legal argument that shall arise out of their submissions will be used as we apply ourselves to relevant issues in the cases they referred to us & we will cover their acts and all their defaults .

This page is dedicated to all abusers of our time and in particular to the person with whom the email exchanges that cover and expose her, Dr. Rita Pal for her parts as an obstructer and evil-mongering person. She contacted us as a person who was concerned about the state of the National Health Service and what was ongoing within the confimnes of the institution. She had been proclaiming many problems and interference in her rights to state and expose matters, she was familiar with, through the web-site she set up www.nhs.exposed.com.  Apparently the servers in India, we were informed, were subjected to frequent and unwelcome interference. She was blaming it all on our government and she was pointedto the fact that we did not merit from such interference or attention, as she was promoting. She was invited to copy the existing nhs.exposed web-site to a free human-rights Community on Line web-site. Hence how she came to know of Andrew's work and she received the NEWSLETTER she was reminded of in the course of exchanges that exposed, for the umpteenth time, her many parts as an expert in multipernonality complexes / multiparts in theatrical secanrios that are concocted by the criminals who ARE in control of pseudo-democracies. 


 

In other pages we cover some of the most common practices and defaults to which activities and failures 'the serfs' are exposed routinely, when they seek justice in modern pseudo-democracies.

 

In this page we point to persons, practices and elements that establish what powers and elements are used, also who and what type of persons are in reality responsible for the perpetuation of the activities that Jesus Christ was recorded as reported to have spoken to the lawyers of His days, by the editors of the New Testament.

In the email exchanges published in this page the issue of the arrogant fraud through the courts is referred to. Andrew had been challenging an allegedly concerned person, a doctor who was engaged in exposing wrong practices and misfeasance in the National Health Service (NHS) to state where the doctor, Dr Rita Pal where she stood on the arrangements in place FOR the constructively engineered rampant frauds as . Such 'elements' as the one attached to the undisclosed 'provisions by judicial chair occupants' happen to be in contempt of all law. Thereby the criminals who ARE in control establish the fallacy of the promotions about alleged Democratic governance and alleged rule of law & order, as sold to the otherwise indoctrinated and misled citizens by the Hypocrites and Sycophants who ARE in control in all pseudo-democracies.

Listed below some typical examples attached to and arising out of blunt activities that are intended, by the reckless Organisers and Managers of 'Crimes Incorporated United Kingdom Unlimited - (CIUKU) Enterprises', to defraud and cause damages to the citizens:

  • Hearings behind closed doors in breach of Article 6 of the European Convention and the most fundamental of principles clearly stipulating that JUSTICE SHOULD BE SEEN TO BE DONE IN OPEN COURTS.

  • Issuing court Orders and delivering judgements in contempt of the evidence presented to and argued before abusers of public office who purport to be acting as judicious persons while in occupation of judicial chairs. (Seen to be relying on charlatans and illiterates, other Public Servants, to promote the type of waffle you can link to from here).

  • Judicial chair occupants acting in contempt of the law applicable to the evidence and the issues / matters / events presented to and argued before them.

  • Judicial chair occupants, acting in breach of their Judicial Oaths through contempt of the law applicable to the evidence presented to them.

  • Judicial chair occupants entertaining all manner of unsupported assertions and allegations. More often that not they obstruct the other side, in the matters litigated before them. The citizens who ARE thus targeted, for any number of reasons, ARE DENIED THE RIGHT TO CHALLENGE THE ASSERTIONS / LIES / FALSE EVIDENCE, and such 'abuse of judicial chair occupancy' happens to be in contempt of the right to fair hearings and another fundamental principle, that of 'due process'.

  • Judicial chair occupants Striking Out actions and cases, properly and legitimately instigated, WITHOUT JUSTIFIABLE CAUSE OR REASONING in support of such abuse of office.

  • Judicial chair occupants, entering wrong judgements by denying due process to applicants, thereby setting the wheels in motion for 'need to appeal' their reckless attitude to the citizens who thereat have imposed upon them the necessity to appeal while in search of 'abducted justice'.

  • Court office staff deliberately delaying the issue and or posting of court orders, even posting such to wrong addresses WITH INTENT, thereby introducing the most common of frauds, by the legal circles, on 'the serfs' who are thus put on the road to the most common of 'obstructions and perversion of justice', the 'need for leave to appeal out of time'.

  • Delaying with intent - Obstructing execution and delivery of Transcripts especially of misconducted court hearings(!), proceedings before judicial chair occupants who act in breach of judicial oaths, and in contempt of the evidence and the law. (NOTE: We will release evidence in respect of an invitation to court whereby the alleged hearing was for an application to impose on the victims allegedly legitimate legal costs, attached to and arising out of fraudulent court proceedings. The victims appeared to be hell bent on following through with the constructive frauds in contempt of the law and all ready to act as many of the lovers of the system who were introduced to us by *the usual fraudsters club recruits* and *the maintenance engineers* who are running around *promoting the system as is* and NOT CHALLENGING OR EXPOSING THE CRIMINAL IN INTENT ACTIVITIES, APPROPRIATELY).

  • Officers of the Court (solicitors are), clerical staff and 'process servers', employed/retained by the courts, making false statements as to their parts in the processing and execution of the business of the courts.


Dear Rita
Cease all pretence.
You know perfectly well that you simply received THE LAST INVITATION to state whether you approve or not of the ARRANGEMENTS IN PLACE.
>
I repeat for the last time:
"DO YOU APPROVE OF THE DOUBLE CONSTRUCTIVE FRAUDS on Mr & Mrs Average (the taxpayers) through the courts?"
>
Just access and read the page you were pointed to humdreds of times:
http://www.uk-human-rights.org/confraud.htm
>
Simply use the same grey matter that you used when YOU READ THE NEWSLETTER, back in January 2001. If you cannot understand it, refer it your guru, Mr James Todd (just another who shoved his head in the sand, a pseudo-expert on the fraud everywhere). He might be able to explain it all to you. IF you cannot read clearly, see clearly or think clearly, because of mental blindness, deafness etc., just state so.
>
You will be included in the list of SHAME (Sycophants, Hypocrites, Anti Morality Evilmongers), unless you can produce evidence that any state of mental incapacity pre-existed the first invitations for you to address the arrogantly blunt facility that entices so many (stooges) into the world of corrupted legal and court services -----> proceedings.
>
Proceedings, mind you, such as you profess participation in, without ANY EVIDENCE out there in the open. REMEMBER ----> Justice TO BE SEEN TO BE DONE and not to be farted about by bloated bellies (hot air) or inflated ego tripping dead brains.
>
At human-rights YOU, and all day-dreaming charlatans CAN READ OF THE FACTS STATED (with fair comment) & SEE THE EVIDENCE. Where be such proof about 'your parts in whatever you were boasting of and about not long ago? You, nmy dear, are invited to make such events (if genuine and factual) public, JUST AS YOU ARE challenged to state your views on the issue of the *a*r*r*a*n*g*e*m*e*n*t*s* (*F*O*R* DOUBLE CONSTRUCTIVE FRAUDS, AT ---> IN ----> and THROUGH THE COURTS) in the public domain BECAUSE I will be publishing it all. Your convenient defaults amount to 'endorsement, approval & PARTICIPATION IN such ANTICS (if you ever took or propose taking part in theatrics) IN ANY courts, that ARE NOT OPEN TO SCRUTINY by persons who refused  to be party to such activities.
>
You claim to have had successes in the theatres they dare refer to as halls of justice. Surely you are not beyond comprehension of the simple reality arising out of the CONFIDENTIALITY STIPULATION (for settlement under the table) and the attached condition that in plain English is nothing short of blunt blackmail? I refer to the very element that produced / led to your own mental state. It all LEADS TO THE CONVENIENT FAILURES by many, including the great pretender (Norman Scarth) who, like his similarly disposed chums, failed to state anywhere the facts of life in the courts - the legal services. All of them (LIPS crowd/mob and affiliates), in the meantime, wishing to play at law as alleged legal experts.
>
As a doctor you were ready and prepared to attend to the needs of 'the fraudsters club recruit' Norman, the great impostor. Whether you and any other were to deduce that we were dealing with a split personality or a criminally insane, motivated person ----> who was gearing up and aiming for more theatrical presentations in the courts, is neither here nor there.
>
Any one with common sense should have recognised that he had done his best to convert the property he had helped himself into, to legal costs through the theatrics that ensued care of the many suppressed truths and the promotion of a great many LIES. Anyone with some *common sense* could / can conclude that he secured residence at / in the property under false pretences, just as he set about to secure, from me, the copy of the letter which he later elected to use for HIS EVIL PLANS with others. Can you not recognise that BY DEFACING THE COPY FIRST, dear doctor, he simply established HIS EVIL, dishonourable and deceitful WAYS along with those who were harbouring, with him, their evil plans for my work and me?
>
Pretend no more, and come back with YOUR CONSIDERED OPINIONS which should include opinions on 'the blackmail element' = condition(?) attached to the second constructive fraud through the courts. I refer to the arrangements for COMPENSATION TO THOSE who succumb to the blackmail stipulation. Such stooges are not content to just satisfy their greed for greens; they simply keep it in the family (they join) and THEY GO ABOUT INTERFERING in the work of those who object to the arrangements in place and ARE EXPOSING IT ALL to the world ----> as you darn well know.
>
I am referring to VICTIMS(?) OF ABUSERS OF JUDICIAL CHAIR OCCUPANCY, to those who change sides because of 'the arrangements un place'. They do nothing about the ACTIVITIES IN & TROUGH THE COURTS, just like Norman Scarth & Co. He, like many other charlatans, set off to complain about it all, all the way to the ECoHR. And THEN they developed a taste for 'the green staff' and he, of an allegedly honourable disposition to law and 'the shitizens' (just like the judicial chair occupants) indulging in sadomasochistic theatrics, in which his like-minded chums love to dabble in and promotre. You should READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE, in the words to the lawyers, attributed to Jesus Christ by the editors of the New Testament, in the Gospel according to St. Luke.
>
I refer to the facilities for which foul mouthed Ashok was naive enough to anticipate of me to engage in, as he was preparing for, too. Funny how Ashok turned up soon after I decided that Norman Scarth was up to no good with his 'law centre activities in prison', especially after he enticed the once suicidal R.K. to indulge (at his invitation) in activities behind my back without any reference to me about his/their plan to INTERFERE IN MY WORK.
>
Just read the content of the page /confraud.htm and if you canmot do so because of some mental incapacity to understand what it covers, let someone sho can understand (English) write to me and explain the reasons for your incapacity to grasp such simple realisations. Need I to remind you of the situation that arose AFTER you contacted me? Have you forgotten HOW OTHERS set about 'to influence and wre expecting of me to change / remove sated facts and realisations in the pages at human-rights? Such persons (idiots in reality) overlooking the fact that THE ELEMENTS that apparently(!) bothered them(?) happened, also, to be the facts of life (in our country) as seen by the editor of a popular national newspaper?
>
Can the last paragraph above, and the events that I now remind you of, NOT BE SUFFICIENT PROOF that you were recognised as just another front, part of the (establishment) operations of CIUKU Enterprises?
>
Remember: N R He In Oh Law-was = One Begins With Logic ---> "If the power of clear thought and vision be the anti-depressant drug of all time, there would be no need for the couch type pseudo-medics".
(*Link to the alternative)
>
Do not forget to address the facts covered in the page you have elected to be 'mentally blind to' for well over two years now. I DEMAND that you deal with it IF YOU ARE NOT MENTALLY - SPIRITUALLY - MORALLY BLIND.
>
Andrew Yiannides
*human-rights* (NGO)
London - UK
22 July 2004
=============================================
In Message <013a01c46e3f$d543ec90$7bd64e@D5505Q0J>, Dr Rita Pal <rita.pal_poet-ess@tiscali.co.uk> writes:

>> Andrew
>> Having read this material twice. I hAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.
>> Rita
---------- Original Message --------------
From: "Andrew Yiannides" <andrew@human-rights.demon.co.uk>
To: "Dr Rita Pal" <rita.pal_poet_ess@tiscali.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 12:29 AM
Subject: Important Enquiry Commanding Attention

>>
>>Rita

>>This is posted only to and for you to consider, apropos, bearing in mind all past exchanges between us,
>>inclusive of the childish attempt to use some stranger (and a doctor?) to cause me to change my tactical >>assaults on the abductors and rapists of Justice, the Goddess. The big question is at the bottom of this >>posting. Please consider it as 'a concerned citizen' (if you are a genuine one, a challenger of the rampant >>fraud & corruption).

>>I responded to you last month, with MY VIEWS about 'the honours bestowed upon Dr Adoko (one of the >>many to benefit from the right) TO KEEP QUIET -----> with official blessings!. I should have informed you, >>also, of the fact that he showed his true colours within weeks of our first meeting and after my undertaking >>to promote his book and the exposures contained within his work. Conveniently the book / work was >>removed from circulation and there were NO OPEN CHALLENGES & EXPOSURES, by a person who went >>as far as to write THE book about it all.......

>>I WAS SUPPOSED TO IGNORE THE ELEMENT OF BALANCE OF PROBABILITY and why he just lost >>his voice and vitality, about the burning issues that caused him to write and publish the book in the first >>instance..... "Pull the other one, Dr. Adoko", the Cockneys say.

>>Not long ago Rita you set about making fun of me and mocking my work. You were doing so IN >>COLLABORATION with some of the most evil persons who were sent along to act the very lousy roles >>they assumed / were assigned to by their masters, the string pulling puppeteers, the criminals who are in >>control of the 'shitizens' who are subjected to the whims of the corrupters, the corrupt AND THE >>CORRUPTED (as the actors were and remain, so long as they keep their heads in the sand over the issue >>of the DOUBLE CONSTRUCTIVE FRAUDS through the courts.

>>As with all others you were asked to address the issues covered at and exposed in the exclusive page:
>>http://www.uk-human-rights.org/confraud.htm

>>Like all others you defaulted and failed to comply, with the concerns of A TAXPAYER & A GENUINE >>OBJECTOR TO THE RAMPANT FRAUD & CORRUPTION THROUGH THE COURTS. It therefore follows >>that ALL defaulters (those who failed and fail to access the page) WHO FAILED & FAIL (to apply >>themselves to the disclosed / exposed facts) TO EXPRESS ANY VIEWS on the arrangements (including >>the blackmail element) just appear to endorse it all as lovers and USERS OF the arrangements in place. I >>do not mean just users, as victims who elected to capitulate to blackmail by keeping quiet and doing >>nothing and FAILING TO ACT AS THE LAW PROVIDES (emphasis on properly whether you like it or not) >>ABOUT SUCH CRIMES.

>>Note please that I have published in an explicit page the last exchanges I had with Paul when he exhibited >>(for the last time) his true colours about the issue of links to and from his human-rights web-site. I added to >>those exchanges, also, exchanges with a person who came along as a victim, set about to abuse my time >>and goodwill, indulged in other activities behind the scenes and when caught in a net that I cast, she came >>back with some idiotic scripts and scenarios. As usual I had gone FISHING and in the net Paul too. The >>two of them came out of the woods with plenty of waffle and childish assertions that exposed what had >>been behind that scenario.

>>I have not released the above page yet, because I am also preparing ancillary pages about other actors >>and known to me fraudsters club recruits & hopefuls who are ready, willing and allegedly capable of (and >>legally qualified experts) to work with/for others (targeted victims) FOR the creation of the double >>constructive frauds. Johan Foenander, who has been engaging in such activities DID write about such >>matters in connection with his mentor, the Hussein fellow, and his letter to Geoffrey Scriven IS >>PUBLISHED at human-rights.

>>I QUOTE BELOW from your email of 21st Feb. 2001, (written) at 13:38:47 +0000
>>***
"Andrew
>>I wonder if you would do me a favour. We were all dead impressed with what you wrote in your newsletter. >>Would you do us the honour of writing a piece for us . *** (there exist, of course, more and other postings >>by/from you).
>>We both know what followed (archived email exchanges) and how the attempts to 'interfere with' or influence my work at and for *human-rights*. Nothing but stooges and charlatans at work 'doing their masters bidding', fail when they target someone who added a fourth dimension to the famous adage of Abraham Lincoln's, "...and there are some people you can never fool....." by extension = 'as to your real aims / purposes.... for befriending them'. (AY 1956).

>>I HEREBY REQUEST, for the last time, that you access the CONFIDENTIALITY
from which *con* (look it up in a dictionary)
>>BETWEEN FRAUDSTERS
from which *fraud* (do I need to refer you to a dictionary?)
con + fraud = page/file name.
>>page and that you come back with any opinions and views, as a taxpayer, IF YOU EVER PAID TAXES in the UK and or as a taxpayer in any other country where such practices and traditions were instilled and exported by the colonialists - empire builders and the followers of 'the teachings by example stated' in the most vile of published works that I ever read.
--
>>webmaster
>>Consider the following:
>>"What makes it most effective for the forces of destruction is that people who don't think are persuaded that they do. Nothing is more closed than a closed mind that thinks it's open and nothing is more manipulated than a manipulated mind that thinks it's free. It is the ultimate illusion, and yet I meet people like that every day".
>>David Icke from 'The Robot's Rebellion'. 1994.

=================================================

Andrew Yiannides - Founder / President
human-rights organisation (NGO)
Protecting & Promoting Hum Rights World Wide
Go to: http://www.members.human-rights.org and JOIN
the Community on Line - Help Rescue 'JUSTICE & DEMOCRACY'.
To find out HOW & WHY the Bill of Rights was rashly announced, in 1997, by the Lord Chancellor (United Kingdom Hovernment) acess:
http://www.government.uk-human-rights.org/Local/Enfield/Council/attempts.htm
STOP DREAMING:
The media are part of THE CREEPING DICTATORSHIP in pseudo-democracies.


The email below was posted to the recipients on 10 September 2005 after it bacame clear that their plans were not in conformity with 'OUR AIMS'. One of them appeared to be playing along with the offending abusers of the courts facilities for theft of family silver, through the long established practices that we expose in our exclusive page: http://www.uk-human-rights.org/confraud.htm

We are to release evidence of the blunt contempt of the law and a theatrical production Andrew was invited along to witness (!) as far as the organisers were concerned. Andrew, however, fully intended TO OBSERVE & NOTE WHAT WAS TO BE INDULGED IN ADDITION TO THAT WHICH ALREADY HAD GONE BY. A new page will be created and the email below will be transfered there to join exchanges with one of the recipients and a transcript of the attempts in June 2005, at Barnet County Court.    

The explicit EMAIL:

Dear Louka & Hara
>
The following SHOULD SET THE RECORDS STRAIGHT and make it absolutely clear that initiators / innovators DO NOT FALL FOR any diversionary tactical ploys from any quarters.
>
One of the most talked about and ACCEPTABLE PRINCIPLES in all of legal history, happens to be the issue of PRECEDENT LAW - either enacted or as interpreted / created as a RESULT OF COURT HEARINGS when equity comes into play ON THE BASIS OF THE ESTABLISHED - PROVEN AS ACCEPTED 'THE TRUE FACTS IN THE CASE' (that result with / in a precedent ruling).
>
Historically, when DEALING WITH STOOGES & CRAFT-Y agents of the controllers of the naive who were / are sent along to play at law with me, I always re-act / act on the basis of my first 'logical conclusion' whereby I declared to my teacher, Mr Shohmelian (at the English School, in Cyprus in 1953) that 'The law can't be a ass but a person who believes such a promotion, IS'.
>
Whenever, therefore, when persons came / come along while of opinion that they were / are cats (as catty as their mentors and gurus who direct and instruct them) who are to play with a mouse, THEN nothing is ignored and EVERYTHING IS NOTED. The nets are cast as soon as the situation provides the reason for 'caution'.
>
I refer to just one example, that of Mrs Veronica Beryl Foden, from Plymouth. She was introduced by one of the sidekicks of the great James Todd (first reason for caution) and an accomplished go-between used by the LIPS (Litigants In Person Society) crowd/mob. She (Mrs. V. B. Foden) set off with the Free Masons jargon from the word go in the cafeteria at the RCJ, after the hearing I attended (as an observer from the gallery) she provided the second reason for caution. She informed me of the strike out of the case she instigated against the solicitors who organised everything for her (with the rest of the followers of the Great Architect as I explained to her, since she alluded to the Free Masons like so many others whom the puke production machine and his affiliates use for their own ends) AND BECAUSE she was seeking my assistance for THE APPEAL SHE INSTIGATED & LODGED (of her own) at her local County Court, seeking AN ORDER to re-instate the (struck out) case back to the court's list at Plymouth County Court, I decided to RELEASE TO HER an important PRECEDENT CASE.
>
I ensured that we got rid of the go-between, first, because I DID NOT WANT ANY OTHER to know of that move, for the particular precedent case could / can be used to stop dead in their tracks ANY ONE (Attorney General and all other abusers of the courts' facilities with such a 'convenient tool as the Section 42 jargon). I explained to her that any one who was likely or might use the S42 could be blocked. I did not refer to the S42 orders for what they amount to: 'An arranged facility for cover' to those who are declared Vexatious Litigants. I did NOT disclose to her that through such orders a provision FOR cover to the stooges who go for the cash under the table AND DUST in the eyes of those whom 'the participating fraudsters' FOOL', as happened in a number of prominent Litigants In Person Society fraudsters 'cases' and 'states for promotional waffle'. Such craft-y asses being branded 'Vexatious Litigants' - otherwise known a Section 42 Order victims(?), my foot!.
>
Beneficiaries IS THE WORD. Such gifts to and for the lovers of the constructive frauds, that are BANKROLLED BY THE TAXPAYERS. It is all made clear in the exclusive page that covers *the arrangements in place, FOR KEEPING QUIET ABOUT THE VERY ACTIVITIES in and through the courts*. Whereas every participant SHOULD KNOW that it all amounts, no more no less to NOTHING BUT INSTITUTIONALLY ORGANISED FRAUDS ON THE TAXPAYERS & CORRUPTION OF SOCIETY, no one appears to give a darn about the fact that the stooges / asses (who go for it and accept cash under the table) act as 'the blackmailed who succumb, through greed for greens and silver to PARTICIPATION IN THE PLUNDERING OF THE BUDGET (tax input) WITH THE FRAUDSTERS WHO ABUSE THE COURTS' FACILITIES' for and with criminal intentions. And that stooge (Mrs V.B.F), as a member of the elitist fraudsters club (LIPS crowd/mob) simply rushed out to pass on the information (the precedent case information and details released to her) within 3 days. Little did she know that she had SCORED TWO GOALS FOR ME:
>
A.
Would the system's operators proceed with such Orders (S 42) through more theatrical productions at the RCJ for the benefit of more stooges who would be playing at and indulging in such parts as Mr Geoffrey Harold Scriven had been party to in February 2000 when a number of associates (who will be listed in the convicti.htm page when this revelation is published) party to and IN ON THE IDIOTIC PLOY at the time?
>
B.
EXPOSED HER TRUE COLOURS as a lover of the arrangements in place, because as we went along she established that she had NO INTENTION TO EVER REPORT THE CRIMES TO THE TAXPAYERS = publish it all or anything of true value, in the public domain. Oh yes, she often would come in with the usual: "The police do not bother / care; my MP does not give a damn because he is of a legal background (I never bothered to check if he was/is); the papers do not give a monkey's either; even the local ITV company are not interested".
>
HOWEVER, she solidly established why she came along, from the word go. She simply did so in order to use and put pressure to bear, on the organisers of the fraudulent activities through the courts, FOR A BETTER REWARD, than was being contemplated or had been pre-arranged AS THE CASE WAS WITH Mr. Johan Michael Foenander : do access and read the letter from his solicitors (Antons) with the warranted fair comment, as published (at uk-human-rights.org) within my rights in national and international law, as a 'CITIZEN (not a shitizen or stooge / sold to the devil idiot) AND AS ALL CITIZENS HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO.
>
In so far as I was concerned, she came along PRECISELY FOR THE VERY SAME REASONS & BENEFITS, that Mr. Johan Michael Foenander (the other LIPS crowd/mob fraudster) was sent along by Mr. Peter Hayward (who directed him to contact me) ALMOST TWO MONTHS AFTER HIS (JMF) SOLICITORS HAD TURNED DOWN the offer from one of the solicitors who had been party to the fraudulent activities by a number of solicitors, as covered in THE APPEAL you should access and read at:
I. http://www.uk-human-rights.org/corruptcourts.htm
THE
VERY LETTER PROVES that negotiations & settlement offers were / had been in process, as PUBLISHED at uk-human-rights.org which FACT & REALITY YOU NEVER TOOK ON BOARD as if a non-event, treating it just like you did with: *The CAMERAS IN COURTS - NEWS FLASH*, copy of which you received a few days ago.
>
No need to emphasise the fact that as of the initial give-away activity of her (Mrs V. B. Foden) passing on the details of the precedent case, all other attempts and childish stupidities that she engaged in were duly noted.  Steps were taken (at all material times) to put more bullets in the gun that I cleaned and oiled with its sights aimed straight at her and those she was working with and for. I did and have not spent 33 years plus (since the attempt to INFLUENCE ME to abandon my legitimate case) researching and investigating the causes and reasons WHY AFTER 2000 years 'the sons of men' are being taken for a ride by CRIMINALS WHO ENGAGE IN THEIR KIND OF LAW. Do refer to the words of the Master to the lawyers of His Days, in the quotes page.
>
What follows gets juicier as we move on.
>
1. The above, Mrs. V. B. Foden was, to all intents and purposes, an innocent, naive and gullible person. She 'apparently' RELIED ON SOLICITORS to arrange, for her, her life. Yet, she had been a top ranking person with extensive management services to / with a major public company. She, apparently FAILED(?) to ensure that the agreement and arrangements with her father / parents were DULY RECORDED in any agreements proper. That PERSON, evidently came along to play at law with me (OBVIOUSLY as a stooge and guided idiot). She ONLY CAME ALONG for the purpose stated above (better offers) JUST FOR THE CASH UNDER THE TABLE (and that made her a WILLING PLAYMATE & AN ACCESSORY & ABETTOR to the arrangements in place by and with her NEW PLAYMATES in the corrupt world / society of the law-makers and administrators. I refer to the reward under the table FOR PERSONS WHO act as perfect specimens of Sado-masochists (do seek clarifications from a professional, good psychologist). Such idiots have been KEEPING IT ALL IN THE FAMILY CLOSET..... (the issue of the constructive frauds). In case you fail to recognise THE FACTS STATED & COVERED as INDISPUTABLE arrangements FOR *fraud on the taxpayers*, you need to go back to basics on simple law. In the even that you DO RECOGNISE THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER, (the illegality of the activities) you only have to consider the most important element, and that happens to be THE FACT THAT SUCH FRAUDSTERS NOT ONLY ENDORSED AND APPROVED THE CONSTRUCTIVE FRAUDS ON THE TAXPAYERS, they are actually engaging in such activities as alleged legal experts. Among the list of the recipients in the cc group KNOWN TO ME FRAUDSTERS of the most obnoxious and evil mentality imaginable. No ifs no buts about it all. PERIOD.
>
2. Through that person's 'experiences' as arranged by the controllers of it all, the followers of the teachings by examples stated in the most vile of works, the 'Old Testament', are seen to be at work. And in it, the very element which, a few years ago, I 'had to' ask a friend NOT TO DISCLOSE TO ANY ONE when I took him into my confidence after the criminals who organised my life behind the scenes and used many devices and even my two younger brothers (both of them as dishonest and deceitful as the sperm provider who fathered the three of us and the our two sisters was) in order to bring about the break up of the family that I created. THROUGH THE AFORESAID FACILITY (covered in the protocols by the N.W.O / the Wise ones of Zionism = whosoever drafted them) THE ASSAULT ON MY ASSETS AND PROPERTIES, including rights in law assured, YET VIOLATED and acted in contempt thereof by fraudsters who abuse public office 'as judicial chair occupants and or Law Enforcement Agents'.
>
I did so (request of the friend) at the time when I pointed him to a few examples, in the O.T. which matters persuaded him to start reading (not rushing through) the 'Old Testament' with an open mind. I did ask of him to cast aside all of 'the rubbish sold and promoted to the naive and gullible serfs' by the Rabbis, the Priests and the Imams about that evil work.
>
3. The evidence in Mrs V. B. Foden's case establishes, without any shred of doubt, the arrangements by the legal circles, FOR THE DIFFERENT TONGUES as covered in the Old Testament, in the extract reproduced from it and to which I point. You should write to the stupid woman and ask her about the details of the arrangements with her parents and AFTER she responds to you, OR if she fails to respond, just go back with a simple additional question:
*** WAS / IS SHE NOT a Standard Bearer for the British Legion and has she not extensive links to the British Navy, both of the entities very well known INSTITUTIONS?***
>
In respect of the concluding question above, just consider the simple statement in the page:
II. http://www.uk-human-rights.org/convicti.htm#Coat
ABOUT FOUNDING FATHERS,
the founders of the new world...... rubbish.
>
The continent of America was very well known to the Greeks and had it not been for the evil suppression of far too many truths, and the THEFT OF THE GNOSIS by the evil ones who even abused Christianity for their evil ends, the world, planet earth and 'the sons of men' would not be in the sorry state they are now.....
III. http://www.uk-human-rights.org/humraped.htm#disclose
&
All, simply care of the criminals in control and naturally the very stooges who love to kiss the feet (and more than that too) of the criminals who have been and are in control 'of the sons of men' for far too long.
>
The choice for you now is VERY SIMPLE, but do note that as I made very clear last year, as of and from 1st January 2005, I was and I am not prepared to waste my time with persons who are of opinion that they can just fail / negate to FULLY REPORT THE CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES & ALL ATTEMPTS (directed at their well being) BY ALLEGED PUBLIC SERVANTS YET EXPECT OF ME TO BE EITHER PATIENT WITH SUCH CHARLATANS AND CRAFT-Y STOOGES. You only have to access the page where I am exposing and dealing with the activities of an alleged Free Mason basher, Mr Paul Talbot-Jenkins at:
http://www.uk-human-rights.org/actors.htm#refer
&
http://www.uk-human-rights.org/theproof.htm#request
>
DUE REFERENCE TO THE ACTIVITIES of the person (not ignoring the wilful and maligned defaults, most important in matters pertaining to his craft-y parts) IS WARRANTED. As you should note, he adopted the role of 'the all-knowing, and a well informed, gifted one. He indulged as a person who was of opinion that he could, with other charlatans of similar dispositions and mentality, fool around with rights of others, behind their backs. He failed to realise that he was recognised to have been one of the craft-y ones who were anticipating of me to be intimidated and or scared into submission, when solicitors and his chum James Todd The Great, Puke Production Machine, set about to assault me while of opinion that I would simply interfere with the rights of the charlatan to publish parts only of the truth of the matter and what happened to him after the legal circles went to town and *through abuse of the courts facilities were hoping to cause him and his wife to divorce*. In the meantime as an accomplished 'fraudsters club recruit' he had been expecting of me to afford him an opportunity to institute proceedings against me for interfering with his rights to tell / publish the (even half truths only) that do not cover even half of the story..... because of his other interests and preferences... work it out for yourself if you are gifted with some grey matter and recognise that I AM NO GAME for charlatans.
>
May the Force of Good be With You
&
That which the evil ones indulge in, befall them and
their partners in Crimes Incorporated UK Unlimited.
--
webmaster
human-rights organisation protecting and promoting
Human Rights World Wide
Go to: http://www.uk-human-rights.org/comonlin.htm
JOIN other challengers On Line - Help Rescue 'Justice'
Remember: " The cost to the good citizens (Q: R U ?)
for their indifference, in public affairs, (Q: U R ?)
is to be ruled by evil men". (Q: U Do not Object ?)
Wise Counsel by PLATO, Greece (428 - 347 BC)

 

You read, in our pages, of the 'arrangements in place for the constructive frauds on the 'serfs', through the provisions of Article 38 of the European Convention on Human Rights. Consider, therefore, why there exist among those who

  • visit the newsgroups,
  • blow their trumpets about 'the system',
  • proclaim their disaffection and
  • 'disgust at the practices' in the courts,
  • assert personal knowledge and experiences,
  • YET FAILED AND OR FAIL TO PUBLISH ANY EVIDENCE
  • in ANY WEB-SITE, through which to
  • inform and prove to
  • Mr and Mrs Average of that which they profess knowledge of!!!
  • WHO BUT THE REAL SHYSTERS, are party to the above fraud on YOU, Mr and Mrs Average?

Go To: http://www.uk-human-rights.org/comonlin.htm and consider stating the facts of your own experiences in a personal web-pages / web-site. Join with others and work together in exposing and challenging all offending Public(!) Servants(?) who misconduct in public office.

JOIN the COMMUNITY ON LINE if you have been cheated out of your rights, by the legal circles and or were denied protection, under the law, by the police.

If you have the evidence against the offenders, you can publish it in your personal web-site as your rights in law provide. Be not fooled by planted mischief-makers and read of the directives from THE authority (Link)

Every citizen is duty bound to report crime and if the police ignored or ignore you, USE YOUR RIGHTS, EXPOSE THE OFFENDERS who ignore the law.

Visit the Stephen Lawrence page (Link) and note how Parliament provided for your rights. Yet, our Law Enforcement Agencies simply ignore such provisions, and act as contemptuous of your rights as a member of the *human-rights.org * Community On Line * has pleaded and lodged at the European Court on Human Rights. Through defaults and omissions, the police / authorities fail (Link) to protect you and in fact they actually torment and torture you, the victims.

READ OF SUCH PROVISIONS and exercise your rights!  Challenge and EXPOSE THE VILE OFFENDERS, who endorse and promote crime through defaults and omissions in the purported exercise of their public duties, AS YOUR SERVANTS.

Remember:

"Do for, by and with yourself that which satisfies you so long as that which you do does not infringe upon and or violates the rights of any other". © AY 1972

BE GUIDED BY AUTHORITIES WHO DEFINED YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS AS DERIVED FROM AND DEFINED AS : "THE CONVENTION IN LEGAL TERMS".

The development of and FOR THE RIGHTS OF CITIZENS, in modern times begun with the Magna Carta, in Europe. Below, in as simple as can be defined, the principles of rights and freedoms, clarified by Mark Janis, (fellow) Richard Kay (professor) and Anthony Bradley (professor).

  • 1. Men are born and remain free and equal in rights; social distinctions may be based only upon general usefulness.
  • 2. The aim of every political association is the preservation of the natural and inalienable rights of man; these rights are liberty, property, security, and resistance to oppression.
  • 3. The source of all sovereignty resides essentially in the nation; no group, no individual may exercise authority not emanating expressly therefrom.
  • 4. Liberty consists of the power to do whatever is not injurious to others; thus the enjoyment of the natural rights of every man has for its limits only those that assure other members of society the enjoyment of those same rights; such limits may be determined only by law.
  • 5. The law has the right to forbid only actions which are injurious to society. Whatever is not forbidden by law, may not be prevented, and no one may be constrained to do what it does not prescribe.
  • 6. Law is the expression of the general will; all citizens have the right to concur personally, or through their representatives, in its formation; it must be the same for all, whether it protects or punishes. All citizens, being equal before it, are equally admissible to all public offices, positions, and employment, according to their capacity, and without other distinction than that of virtues and talents.
  • 7. No man may be accused, arrested, or detained except in the cases determined by law, and according to the forms prescribed thereby. Whoever solicits, expedites, or executes arbitrary orders, or has them executed, must be punished; but every citizen summoned or apprehended in pursuance of the law must obey immediately; he renders himself culpable by resistance.
  • 8. The law is to establish only penalties that are absolutely and obviously necessary; and no one may be punished except by virtue of a law established and promulgated prior to the offence and legally applied.
  • 9. Since every man is presumed innocent until declared guilty, if arrest be deemed indispensable, all unnecessary severity for securing the person of the accused must be severely repressed by law.
  • 10. No one is to be disquieted because of his opinions, even religious, provided their manifestation does not disturb the public order established by law.
  • 11. Free communication of ideas and opinions is one of the most precious of the rights of man. Consequently, every citizen may speak, write, and print freely, subject to responsibility for the abuse of such liberty in the eases determined by law.
  • 12. The guarantee of the rights of man and citizen necessitates a public force; such a force, therefore, is instituted for the advantage of all and not for the particular benefit of those to whom it is entrusted.
  • 13. For the maintenance of the public force and for the expenses of administration a common tax is indispensable; it must be assessed equally on all citizens in proportion to their means.
  • 14. Citizens have the right to ascertain, by themselves or through their representatives, the necessity of the public tax, to consent to it freely, to supervise its use, and to determine its quota, assessment, payment, and duration.
  • 15. Society has the right to require of every public agent an accounting of his administration.
  • 16. Every society in which the guarantee of rights is not assured or the separation of powers not determined has no constitution at all.
  • 17. Since property is a sacred and inviolable right, no one may be deprived thereof unless a legally established public necessity obviously requires it, and upon condition of a just and previous indemnity.

Consider the above in the context of our founder's proclamation on true Democracy and do not fail to note the obvious : Society, CITIZENS  HAVE THE RIGHT TO REQUIRE OF EVERY PUBLIC AGENT AN ACCOUNTING OF HIS / HER ADMINISTRATION.

We add:

  • When the representatives of the citizens
  • fail in their public duties and
  • assume the right to dictate to, instead of serving, the citizens,
  • then
  • the citizens can and should "take the law in their own hands" and
  • the citizens can "use it in accordance with the provisions the representatives put in place".
  • There is no need for
  • violence,
  • abuse of body and
  • misuse of mind.
  • There is no need for revolution and bloodshed.

THE CITIZENS HAVE THE MEANS TO EXPOSE AND CALL TO BOOK ALL PUBLIC SERVANTS WHO ARE STILL DREAMING OF SERFDOM DAYS.

  • It is time for public servants to cease behaving as Lords and Masters.
  • It is time for them to 'humbly serve their employers, the citizens' AS THE LAW PROVIDES.

THE CITIZENS HAVE THE WORLD JURY TO RELY UPON FOR DELIVERY OF JUSTICE OUT OF THE BONDS HER ABDUCTORS AND RAPISTS HAVE BEEN HOLDING HER ALONG WITH DEMOCRACY.

  • It would appear that
  • the media barons and their stooges
  • know not the true meaning of either.
  • Through defaults and omissions to publish and
  • deal with the facts,
  • the realities and
  • the truth
  • THEY helped develop that which they expect of us to deliver to our children.
  • THEY WERE AND WILL REMAIN DREAMERS
  • SO LONG AS THEY MAINTAIN THEIR SILENCE AND
  • CARRY ON IGNORING THE VICTIMS OF THEIR OWN MAKING.

Andrew Yiannides
Founder *human-rights* (NGO)
London - United Kingdom
August 2002


Link from here to the Case as STATED / PLEADED at the European Court for Human Rights.

  • Everything was pleaded in the stated facts but one element was deliberately not pointed to in the violations, as pleaded for professionals whose prime duty is to apply FACTS & EVENTS STATED - acknowledged as PROVEN, to applicable law.
  • Mr Andrew Yiannides, the founder of the facility for citizens : human-rights.org had his own plans for the abusers of Public office.
  • The facilities on the Internet and the Community on Line were never intended for serfs or for 'the sold to the system as is' fraudsters and dreaming charlatans.
  • Link please to the explicit letter/FAX to the court (in the main window / frame of the page you are linked to from here) (ECoHR) and note the court's immediate response (in the margin / left window).
  • In due course we will disclose what was / has been in line for ALL abusers of public office and all SOLD TO THE SYSTEM charlatans, dreaming fraudsters and conniving shysters who contacted Mr Yiannides of their own steam or as contacted thereafter and directed, as controlled and or as blackmailed stooges.
  • USE OF THE LAW as is, was and remains the spring board FOR HUMAN-RIGHTS. (Never overlook the fact that the law is no ass).
  • The media barons and the Intellectual Prostitutes they retain and control had and have their plans for the sons of men.
  • Mr Yiannides (one of the sons of men targeted) has had his own plans for 'humans' and not the type of zombies and morons who were sent along through whom to prove NOT WHO, but WHAT ELEMENTS ARE USED BY THE CRIMINALS WHO HAVE BEEN IN CONTROL FOR FAR TOO LONG in allegedly democratic states that allegedly are founded and resting on principles of law and order.


...

FOOTNOTE
Footnote eXtra: In October 2010, the coalition's Attorney General, in an interview published by 'COUNSEL' specifically spoke of the police distancing themselves from cases of (small-fry) fraud and asserted that he was making that element his department's priority. IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN, WHAT the coalition of the Con-LibDems, THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY WILL IN FACT ATTEND TO THE RAMPANT FRAUD, and IF IT WILL DEAL with the criminals who abuse public office, especially when faced with appropriate submissions and claims that will be delivered in due course. Visitors/readers are urged to read the article published in the London Evening Standard, as settled by the Rt. Hon. David Blunkett, Home Secretary in 2003 [*Link from here to the article we reproduce in another webpage and consider "Why tolerate the arrogance of the legal circles who had and have the audacity to assert to the lawmakers that the y, the lawmakers have nothing to do with the law"].
While there, above it, the explicit letter to ex-Minister, the Rt. Hon. Frank Field MP, delivered a few days earlier. ALL alleged victim-challengers who contacted Andrew Yiannides, by the time the letter was sent to the Minister, received copy of the letter just as they received copies of other letters submitted to government maintained Ministers and other official appointees to public office. Accessing the material pointed to from the letter (URLs) is of utmost importance. It should assist 'recognition of the citizen's rights at work', when called upon properly in truly democratic states. The above in 2003; there were other 'submissions' and among such civilised and, within the law, approaches by citizens that led to the right actions by governments, the explicit challenges when we set about exposing one of the most evil of alleged victims of the legal circles to have ever contacted us [*Link to our explicit submissions to (a)  the Prime Minister, (b) the Chancellor / Treasury, (c) the Home Secretary. WE acted so after we had secured more than enough evidence about the parts of an alleged victim whose only interests were (i) the rewards under the table FOR KEEPING QUIET about the ORGANISED FRAUD THROUGH ABUSE OF THE COURTS' FACILITIES and (ii) her parts in blunt attempts that were intended to discredit the person she was sent along to mess about with, Mr Andrew Yiannides]. Access please the letter to the Home Secretary, the Rt. Hon. Jack Straw, in December 1998 [*Link* [*L] from here to the letter] and note the results evinced in the newspaper article (Hornsey Journal) also within days of the letter reaching its destination. Many the charlatans and stooges -lovers and 'promoters of the system as is'- on the job for decades; one and all acting as sold souls always do [*Link [*L] from here to the evidence we point to relative to the parts of one of a number of sold to the system fraudsters who were sent along / introduced to Andrew Yiannides by the managers / organisers of the LIPS crowd / mob].
    1.    It is essential that the visitor/reader recognises that such persons fail to act as warranted, simply because of their parts as accomplished 'fraudsters club recruits'* [*Link]. As lovers of the facilities and arrangements in place, the asses, prefer to indulge in fraud on the tax payers >just like those they set off complaining of and about in the first instance<. GREED for undeclared greens and the temptation of and for the carrot at the end of the tunnel (for those they target and entice in the ranks of CIUKU Enterprises) over-ride logic and obedience to 'The LAW'. Such persons simply READY, WILLING AND ABLE TO SERVE THE SYSTEM, to cash in and benefit through MORE CONSTRUCTIVE FRAUDS >plural intended< ON THE TAXPAYERS. Upon the aforesaid realisations their convenient defaults and their maligned obstructions to the work for the Human-Rights Community on Line the publish, anywhere, the facts of life in the circumstances they set off complaining of and about; thus they were noted to be acting as the perfect lovers of the system of operations ongoing in the courts. 'Their subliminal indoctrination antics' clearly intended to promote the powers that be >namely their repetitious ranting about the abused courts facilities intended and used for subliminal indoctrination of their listeners who are NOT INFORMED OF THE CARROT AT THE END OF THE LINE that converted such lousy actors to lovers of the arrangements that converted them. A typical example the one who telephoned another victim-challenger of the abused court facilities and through his call established his intentions to influence the person he called in order to put an end to the co-operation between the victim-challenger he telephoned and the creator of the Community-on-Line. Link from here to the transcript of the recorded telephone call and note the intent of the caller and the fact that the other party (>who later was noted to have converted to lover of the arrangements for REWARDS TO THE MORONS who sign on the dotted line and agree to keep it all in the family closet<) spoke of the creator of the Community on Line as the occasion commanded by pointing out that the creator of the Community on Line was well versed with the law, etc. We publish more than enough about both and the evidence we point to no one can discount or ignore unless the person happens to be a lover of the abused courts facilities for fraud aplenty on 'the sheeple' >the sucker-serfs< who have taxes imposed on them for the arrangements that convert victims to lovers of it all through the facility we cover and point to in our explicit web-page /confraud.htm#records
    2.    CIUKU is derived from Crimes Incorporated United Kingdom Unlimited.
    3.    xxx

<>

<>


Link to:   Lord Chancellor's Dpt.    Judges Schooled on racial issues

Link to:- The CAMILA Project   h-r Home Page   Judges independent of, FREE to ignore The LAW

Link to:- Typical Response from Lord Chancellor  The LAW   Frank Cunningham-case

<>

 

The creator of this website invites victims to access URrights & join him with other victims to expose & challenge abusers of trust & public office

APOLOGIES to friends and persons who could not access URrights following the recent changes by the providers of the facility (ning.com) Andrew Yiannides used to create the presence on the Internet for the group of victims / challengers of abused public services in allegedly civilised societies > PSEUDODEMOCRACIES <.
The changes related to the introduction of charges for the facilities, included the facility for ning.com to archive the material at URrights; also the facility to download the archived material to the creator's system (computer) while the creator and his group of friends considered which of the level of charges and service the group was to adopt.
HOWEVER the creator, Andrew Yiannides, WAS UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVED MATERIAL and all attempts to engage the providers and their staff in reasonable explanation as to WHY THE FAILURES TO CONNECT / DOWNLOAD from the ning.com system THE ARCHIVED MATERIAL, were ignored.
Emails to the Publicity, to the Promotion, to the Public Relations, also to the Chief Executive's Office merited no response whatsoever from anyone acting for ning.com
In the circumstances Andrew will appreciate any information related to the problems covered above. Andrew will also appreciate any information relative to exchanges with or email postings, from ning.com to existing members.
EXISTING URrights members, victims of the legal system, victims of solicitors and the courts should access the updated pages at .org/solicitors.htm and .org/solfraud.htm by using the links from the list below.

Below pages where we expose known lovers of it all, users and maintenance engineers of the system as is

.org/199dfax.htm .org/1ofmany.htm .org/2lipstalk.htm .org/4deceit.htm .org/absolute.htm .org/abusers.htm
.org/account4.htm .org.actors.htm .org/actors2.htm .org/adoko.htm .org/bankers.htm .org/beware.htm
.org/blunket1.htm .org/chaldep1.htm .org/confraud.htm .org/contract.htm .org/convicti.htm .org/courts.htm
.org/corruptcourts.htm .org/crimesin.htm .org/dreamers.htm .org/evesused.htm .org/evilones.htm .org/famfraud.htm
.org/govolso.htm .org/guesswhy.htm .org/len.htm .org/mauricek.htm .org/media.htm .org/solfraud.htm
.org/solicitors.htm .org/someplan.htm .org/someploy.htm .org/thefacts.htm .org/theproof.htm .org/thenerve.htm
.org/twisted.htm .org/uaccount.htm .org/ukmm.htm .org/uwatchit.htm .org/watchit1.htm .org/yourtax.htm
Every single person we name and expose in the above pages elected to ignore THEIR OBLIGATIONS TO REPORT (to 'the serfs' = 'the taxpayers'), THE ABUSERS OF PUBLIC OFFICE & PUBLIC FACILITIES. All were/are relying on the Intellectual Prostitutes, from within the media, to keep it all in the family closet.
All, as typical twin-tongue hypocrites carry on complaining about the media for failing to report & for suppressing the facts and the realities they allegedly reported to the hard of hearing, to the otherwise committed angels blowing their silent trumpets for decades, all ready and gearing to welcome the expansion of the New World Order.
Of such parts the contributions from and failings of the persons we name and expose, AS IF THEIR OWN SILENCE, THEIR FAILURES  & THEIR BLUNT OBSTRUCTIONS to the work and other actions by the creator of this website, Andrew Yiannides, treated by one and all as if non-existent with the exception when the wily Norman Scarth, set off to abuse the trust he was allowed to benefit from, while his parts and questionable activities / performance were under scrutiny, specifically after HE FAILED to publish the full transcript of the Court of Appeal hearing HE WAS ALLOWED TO RECORD* [*Link from here to the food for thought page created by Andrew Yiannides, in the first instance].
Not one ever bothered to address the issues we expose in the explicit page, despite the fact that we have been pointing all of our contacts, since May 1992, to it all.
Visitors, readers and researchers are urged / invited to access and read the letter which the Hon. Secretary of the Litigants In Person Society, Mr. Norman Scarth sent to the founder of human-rights, Mr. Andrew Yiannides, reproduced in the page .org/4deceit.htm* [*L]
The author's statements, such as 'what for and why seek additional assistance', thereby spelling out his parts as a lover of it all.
Common sense dictates, that he should have directed his request to his partners in deceptions aplenty, one & all engaging in fraudulent misrepresentations AND NOTED TO HAVE, WILFULLY, BEEN SUPPRESSING, FROM THE TAXPAYERS, THE FACTS OF LIFE RELATIVE TO THE RAMPANT ABUSE OF THE COURTS FACILITIES as the failure of all to co-operate as covered and pointed to at:- [*L]. One and all fallen to the facilities for fraud aplenty on the taxpayers and the corruption of illiterates in law, the conditioned victims of the legal circles & courts who fall to the blackmail element attached to the REWARD for keeping the realities away from the taxpayers; just like the media and the Ministers responsible for the application of long existing law to the criminal activities we cover in our pages, do.
All the while one and all were / are engaging in the scenarios we cover in the exclusive page, which page the author of the letter which Mr Norman Scarth sent to Andrew Yiannides, afforded us the opportunity to address the issue of the contributions of his partners and affiliates in fraud aplenty on the taxpayers; despite the reminder one and all, named in the new page simply shoved it all in the dark corners of their devoid of grey matter skulls, their perverted / corrupted mind(s)

> MOST IMPORTANT <
On Sunday morning, the 19th September 2010, the Deputy Prime Minister, leader of the Liberal-Democrats in the course of the BBC TV politics programme, spoke of the coalition government's commitment to address the element of waste and fraud through the public services sector. We trust and hope that the elements we expose in our pages and the parts adopted by the conditioned victims of the legal circles, the persons who engage in PROMOTING & EXPANDING THE ONGOING CONSTRUCTIVE FRAUD ON THE TAXPAYERS, THROUGH ABUSE OF THE COURTS' FACILITIES, will be on the top of the list of government priorities.
Visitors, readers & researchers are urged to access the letters to Minister Frank Field [*L] after he had been directed by the Prime Minister to think/do the unthinkable.
Link also from here [*L] to the explicit letter to the Home Secretary in December 1998 with submissions arising out of the RAMPANT HOUSING BENEFIT FRAUD
On Tuesday 23rd November 2010, 'the Guardian' in its Comment & Debate page carried an article by Nick Clegg, the Deputy Prime Minister. In the evening of the same day the Deputy Prime Minister addressed a large audience at Kings place in respect of the government's changes on university students fees / loans.
Access from here the page where we reproduce an image of 'the Guardian' article & consider the simple fact that we, alone, have been asserting and proclaiming our objections to the theft of funds from the national budget leading to the ever-increasing annual deficit in the state's balance of payments.

ACCESS:  http://www.justice-uk.human-rights.org/ (For an important message at this Community-on-Line web-site) & thereafter, access also the realities as submitted and lodged at the European Court for Human Rights covered at http://www.law.society.complaints.and.human-rights.org/ (Judge instigates Fraud On Tax Payers - he knows not the difference between 'imposed' & 'no undue influence'). APOLOGIES FOR THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THIS WEBSITE. It appears that the beneficiary of the work, both for applications to the courts in the United Kingdom and the submissions to the ECoHR* [*Link from here to the Statement of Facts submitted to the ECoHR]. The beneficiary arranged with the providers of the free web space to erase the Intellectual Property of Andrew Yiannides, the founder of the human-rights Community-on-Line, without any reference to the creator of the website and owner of the Intellectual Property!
All visitors, serious readers and researchers are urged to access and read the arrangements in place FOR CORRUPTING THE MORONS who fall prey and victims of the legal circles / the abused courts facilities in all allegedly civilised PSEUDOdemocracies care of the CASH REWARDS to the morons who agree to join the club by accepting the rewards on offer through the European Court of Human Rights under the conditions stipulated as the evidence we point to clarifies and qualifies at:- http://www.human-rights.org/confraud.htm#RECOGNISE
鼯font> Copyright subsists on all material in our web-site, owned by the authors of same.
Visitors can refer to these pages in any non commercial activity, so long as attribution is given as to source. License to use, for commercial or other specific use of the material, shall have been secured in writing first, from the owners of any property and material from these pages. No material shall be reproduced in any form and by any means without prior agreement and or license in writing from the copyright owners. The Press are invited to contact us if they wish to publish material in the Public Interest, As We Do.
For any problems or questions regarding this web-site contact:  webmaster
...

,,,